Gaining

Feedees/foodees hypothetical q

If you were hungry, had plenty of time and money and went to McDonalds...

...what would you have?

(If you don't like McDonalds, pick some other place, but try to make it one of the big chains so we can all relate.)
9 years

AndLee wrote:
Could I say that I would just go to subway and order every footlong sub sandwich on the board?

Would hope subway is a big enough, because I would prefer to binge on that than anything else smiley

Subways fine, but how many sandwiches is that? Somehow I doubt ANYONE could eat that much!
9 years

I'd get three mcdoubles, large fries, and a large chocolate milkshake.
9 years

If I was going to get fast food I'd prefer to go to Wedny's. Nothing hits the spot like two triple baconators, a large fry, two 4 pc. nuggets, and a coke :]
9 years

GymRatGoneJiggly wrote:
Since i never mean to get stuffed it just happens, i prob wouldn't get a ton. but i might get a big mac, several crispy chicken snack wraps, a grilled onion cheddar burger, a large fry and an iced tea.

What if you were stuck there all day? (Waiting for a ride or something). What would you end up having?
9 years

GymRatGoneJiggly wrote:
AskDrFeeder wrote:
GymRatGoneJiggly wrote:
Since i never mean to get stuffed it just happens, i prob wouldn't get a ton. but i might get a big mac, several crispy chicken snack wraps, a grilled onion cheddar burger, a large fry and an iced tea.

What if you were stuck there all day? (Waiting for a ride or something). What would you end up having?

If i was waiting for around five hours i might get this meal two or three times and change up some stuff, maybe get some chicken nuggets, or a coke instead of iced tea. but realistically i have to admit that i might get embarrassed and only be able to make myself go up to the counter once or twice.

Or get inventive and get back in the car and go to the drive through as if you were getting dinner for a whole bunch of friends who had just called you
9 years

Umm depends. I'd love to be able to eat two large pizzas in one sitting. I aye 7 slices from a large pie once. But in fast food, prob 4 wendies bacon burgers two large fries and 12 nuggets. But honestly I'd love to put head under the milk shake machine and just let the machine pump shakes upon shakes in my stomach! Filling me up slowly.
9 years