General

Unwelcome pic comments: rant

So, first take a large group of fetishist males, then add in a cultural norm that men are free to judge any woman's body in an objectifying manner, and top it off with the effect of anonymity and the once removed nature of communicating on the internet. We've just described a recipe for carelessness and ignorance to run rampant. Most of the guys making these comments probably didn't read your profile. They honestly also probably are only focused on what brings them gratification.
9 years

actually.. yes I have once or twice... Not on here but in real life.. not in a sexual manner, but just in a derogatory manner in general.

Actually.. Now that I think about it again.. "I'd love to see that unwrapped" And the ever so classic "Are u a gainer?" Bit... So now that I think about it, yeah it has happened to me on here aswell.

People have the right to say whatever they want, and sometimes they will take it too far, and in directions that we don't like.

It isn't a gender thing... It's a people thing.The reason why it's so common in males here to assume girls are automatically into the gaining thing, is the message the site presents to you in it's design. Look at what's above the Y in "fantasy feeder" It's a fat lady eating a piece of a cake.

It gives the presumption that this is what women on here are for. That this is what the site is about, and yet it's grown into a larger community beyond that...

It's just out of date, and out of touch with the fanbase and sends the wrong message.

Of course that doesn't mean those that don't take time to read through a profile they comment on shouldn't be blamed either. Read before entering, you'll get far better results unless that person has absolutely nothing that describes their likes and dislikes in the first place... Theeeeeeen it's just sorta all up in the air from there, and a wise move to wait for them to fill it out a bit more.

But when it comes to the whole guy's vs girls debacle... gotta consider who you've invited.. if you only invite guy's, of course you're going to see only the best or worst of guys. I'm sure if you gave the hint that females are welcome you might see the best, and worst from females aswell.
9 years

Read profile first to find out who she is, what she is here for and then when looking at pics read the headline and description underneath. If you do that you can never go wrong.

I tease those who want teasing
I tell them they look fat and huge when they ask for it
If they want you to comment on their hair then comment on their hair.
If they want an honest opinion then be honest
If they are an FFA tell them they look beautiful if they look beautiful
But don't tell them they should gain weight as they are not here for that. They want to amire a fat man or woman not be fed.
A female feeder wants to fatten a man or woman not be fattened herself.

Simples!!!
9 years

You would think that the thin FA's would understand that they are a lot like the thin FFA's, and give them some "professional Courtesy."

I would also like to say that many of the thin FFA's here are really beautiful women. They may not be in the weight class that I prefer, but I still think they are beautiful, and that the BHM are lucky to have them on this site.
9 years

I think its wrong to tease a woman that doesn't want to be teased. I applaud the OP for bringing this issue to light and I say (in my best Shakespearean English) "have at thee villain!" to any scoundrel that dares to tread in this manner.
9 years