General

When you were a kid . . .

^ I did exactly the same with books and dictionaries!

It's really embarrassing actually, I was more obsessed with fat as a kid than I am now! It was like a completely sex-less version of what I do now, fat has always been a huge part of my life.

My earliest memories of it are between the age of 4-7, at my first school. I used to stuff my barbies clothes to make them fat, and play out fat related stories with them, I also had a pregnant one who was my favourite. I would play a fat character in games, whether it be the fat kid being eaten by the witch or the fat kid being locked up and put on a diet (and escaping and eating all the fake food, putting it down my top and making me fatter, then getting told off).

From the age of 4 I enjoyed weighing (I remember weighing 4st when my friends weighed 3st!), measuring and comparing. I'd get excited if I went to a friend's house and I saw scales! When I was about 8 I had stolen the tape measure and would take it out to play with. I had a friend who lived down the street and we'd always hide and measure each other, the other kids thought we were up to something! I'd always play innocent and push the other kids to explain to me that I weigh more because I'm fatter.

I always used to love dress up too, because the clothes were too small. Once I was old enough to go shopping with my friends (about 10) I'd deliberately try on clothes that were far too small (their size), and pig out, for their reactions!

I have a vivid memory from when I was very young and having a bath with another girl. I was pretending to eat, and with each bite I would make my belly bigger. I remember I'd try to do it when my mum wasn't looking. My fat obsessions have always been something private to me. I loved playing it out with other kids but would get embarrassed in front of adults. I once pushed the kids at school to call me 'as fat as an elephant', and another kid told the teacher on them who told my mum and I was soo embarrassed. Although it wasn't sexual, I always thought it was something naughty and I didn't want to get caught out!

Even more embarrassing now I look back and realise how obvious it was, I wonder if anybody noticed?
9 years

Yep......when I was young I remember stuffing pillows in my shirt with a few friends and bumping into each other like bumper cars....only it was belly bumping (or Pillow bumping/with simulated bellies).

Kind of a kid thing I guess but I really liked the feeling, not in a sexual way, but I remember feeling how great it felt and the struggle having the huge mound of a belly out in front of me.

Many years later I happened to grow a pretty big Fat gut several times. The feeling of it getting in the way and clumsily bumping and then squish into my wife as I went in for a kiss.....or the struggle to get in the right position so it didn't push me away when trying to make love sent me through the roof with arousal.
9 years

softgirl wrote:
^ I did exactly the same with books and dictionaries!

Me too! I didn't know there were other people doing that. I studied quite some languages and "fat", "chubby" and similar words were usually one of the first words I looked up when I bought a dictionary.

I too seemed to be more obsessed as a kid. As a kid there wasn't that sexual connotation yet and combined with the fact that you are not yet imprinted with the societal prejudices about fat, you don't try to hide your fascination for fat as much as an adult. I talked more freely about fat kids in school and I was also fascinated by scales. I always tried to get my chubby cousin on the scale at my grandparents house. Never succeeded though smiley I wonder if she still remembers that.

Did anyone ever cheat with those old analogue scales? There was a dial on them with which you could ensure that it was indicating 0 when you were not on the scale. I used to set it to +10 kg or so and then go on the scale just to see the higher number.
9 years