Stuffing

Guys who like guy's bellies :)

I can relate. I am straight as well but find myself at times fascinated with guys who are heavier then I am and have huge bellies. I enjoy looking at their huge guts straining their tight shirts and I will often fantasize on what it would be like to have a belly that big and how it would feel to carry it around. I guess because I am so turned on by fat bellies on women and myself, it would make sense that I would enjoy looking at guy's huge gut as well.
9 years

I think it has to do with self-insertion. Because I appreciate other guys' bellies too.
9 years

georgejorge wrote:
OniGumo wrote:
I think it has to do with self-insertion. Because I appreciate other guys' bellies too.

Is that a euphemism? I agree though, Seeing a big gut on a guy gives me hopes for my own belly one day.

...no, gutter-mind.

I meant, viewing one's self as another, or in another's situation.
9 years

I think it is common if you have this fetish to admire other bellies be it that it is another guy. Primarily for the purpose of envisioning what it would be like to have your own belly that big and Fat and how it would feel.

Likewise I admire women's figures and actually pick out bellies etc. on fatter bigger women who have similar figures to my wife and envision her at that bigger size or weight.

I am sure it has a lot to do with the overall change that excites us with regard to gaining in general. I do however appreciate many bellies but like I said with my wife as well as myself when looking at some guy's really big Fat bellies it is more finding one that look's similar to mine that I can dream of getting that big or huge.
9 years

OniGumo wrote:

I totally agree with this. I guess you could call it "Belly Envy"...like wow that dude gut is huge, I wish mine looked like that!! smiley
9 years

Belly-envy or fat-envy are both good terms for it. I experience it myself from time to time on the rare occasion I see someone who's significantly fatter than I am and has a nice distribution. I have to resist the urge to ask them what their secret is.
9 years

billedmeup wrote:
Had to post a parallel to the one for girls. I am a straight guy who enjoys videos of young guys getting beer bellies. Not so much in real life, just videos. I think it's because I am fairly thin but turned on by the idea of letting go and gaining weight.

Can anyone else relate?

I'm not gay -- not that there's anything wrong with it -- but, yes, I can relate.
9 years