Omg

Intergalactic?
9 years

Omg

Elanor wrote:
Fastfooddeliveryservice wrote:
Intergalactic?

You win the Internet smiley

A million miles sounded like a guy from another planet, moon man maybe?

Seriously though no more diets the guy on the internet is a just a guy on the internet. Your husband is real, loves you and is there for you come kindom come.
9 years

Omg

Grandmothers and eggs spring to mind.
9 years

Omg

nomorediets wrote:
I HAD to find out if "moon man" sent me any steamy messages. drove into wifi service. I had no computer to check. So I did the most stupidest thing. I gave my daughter my fb pw. I told her just to check n see if anyone messaged me. there was one message from him. Well...........she clicked on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now,she is disgusted with me. she blocked him from my acct n messaged him (bad stuff) so I get home n rush to my computer hoping to catch him online. I cant accesss his fb acct daughter blocked him (I later unblocked) I am sooooooo mad at her for invading my privacy n starting this mess.

You gave her your password and told her to check your messages. Why are you upset that she did exactly that, and that her response to the sexual and romantic stuff you received is negative? You asked your daughter to invade your privacy in that, and you've got no right to be mad at her for it, or to blame her for anything related to this "mess".
9 years

Omg

My reaction
9 years
attachment

Omg

theorangemage wrote:
but then who was phone?

smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley
9 years

Omg

nomorediets wrote:
ok without making it too personal. Crushing,lust,felt soo friggin good. we were messaging on fb exchanged a lot of photos he said he loved me thought wow isn't too soon to b throwing the l word out there. I went on a vacation in the mountains had NO Wi-Fi phone nothing all I did was journal how is was feeling. couldn't wait to get home. I HAD to find out if "moon man" sent me any steamy messages. drove into wifi service. I had no computer to check. So I did the most stupidest thing. I gave my daughter my fb pw. I told her just to check n see if anyone messaged me. there was one message from him. Well...........she clicked on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now,she is disgusted with me. she blocked him from my acct n messaged him (bad stuff) so I get home n rush to my computer hoping to catch him online. I cant accesss his fb acct daughter blocked him (I later unblocked) I am sooooooo mad at her for invading my privacy n starting this mess. I just miss moon man sooo bad. Feel terrible about what happened now he doesn't trust me I don't want this feeling to go away.

I think many of us have been there before! I know I have, and I know how you feel.

Still, this is just someone at the other end of the internet, and it's a big world out there. And sure, he makes you feel all wonderful and sweet gooey feelings, but there will be others in real life who can do the same things. Maybe even your husband.

I am not moralizing, but I am letting you know, I have been there, felt the same sort of things, gone crazy over it, let it mess up my real life relationship, and for what? Just for that wonderful mmmmm feeling!

If it's worth it to you, pursue it, but if not, think of all that you can lose. And I suggest you be more discreet if you are going to continue this.

I am just trying to be honest here and not be judgmental of you in any way. We all come here for various reasons, and asking a question shouldn't end up making you feel bad.
9 years