Extreme obesity

Being cut out of your home.

WideJuan76:
I am willing to control the switch because I literally saw what my future was going to be because I had not calculated what being superobese was going to be like until I met my ex's friends who had spouses who were beyond me and those men couldn't do much of anything other than gorge and that terrified me because they literally gave into their fatness so all they cared about was food and their next meal..[/quote]

Definitely challenging to fight that free fall when the last chain to keep you bonded to reality offline starts to break.
3 years

WideJuan76:
I am willing to control the switch because I literally saw what my future was going to be because I had not calculated what being superobese was going to be like until I met my ex's friends who had spouses who were beyond me and those men couldn't do much of anything other than gorge and that terrified me because they literally gave into their fatness so all they cared about was food and their next meal..

NYCBellyBlimp:
Definitely challenging to fight that free fall when the last chain to keep you bonded to reality offline starts to break.[/quote]

We will all succumb to it because fatness is what sparks our dopamine so we aren't living in reality now. Some of us has eaten ourselves to the point that our hanging gut droops over or belts
3 years

WideJuan76:
We will all succumb to it because fatness is what sparks our dopamine so we aren't living in reality now. Some of us has eaten ourselves to the point that our hanging gut droops over or belts[/quote]

There are different levels to that reality though. Blocking others out, separating yourself. Looking for that 2nd/3rd opinion to switch off to as your long lasting MD opted to get too personal or make things uncomfortable.
The ER doctor telling you about Laurel outliving Hardy but rather being fulfilled having the ride-share stop at Popeyes afterwards to block it out.
3 years

WideJuan76:
We will all succumb to it because fatness is what sparks our dopamine so we aren't living in reality now. Some of us has eaten ourselves to the point that our hanging gut droops over or belts

NYCBellyBlimp:
There are different levels to that reality though. Blocking others out, separating yourself. Looking for that 2nd/3rd opinion to switch off to as your long lasting MD opted to get too personal or make things uncomfortable.
The ER doctor telling you about Laurel outliving Hardy but rather being fulfilled having the ride-share stop at Popeyes afterwards to block it out.[/quote]

I totally concur. We have amazing powers to self delude ourselves and this is no different. We will scour the web to find obese positive doctors and will gorge down later to fortify why our obesity is who we are.
3 years

Pizzaboy:
Only way I'd wanna be cut out of the house is dead😭

id have to say its Gotta be extremely embarrassing

If your dead when your cut out of your house, why would you care if it’s embarrassing? Your dead.
3 years

Pizzaboy:
Only way I'd wanna be cut out of the house is dead😭

id have to say its Gotta be extremely embarrassing

Tigerlily33:
If your dead when your cut out of your house, why would you care if it’s embarrassing? Your dead.

Lmao hope I'll never know alive I wanna go in breathing 1 day & never come out again 🙏
3 years
123   loading