Extreme obesity

Being cut out of your home.

nypost.com/2015/08/23/910-pound-woman-reveals-a-life-of-pain-i-want-to-live/

If I were to experience it, it would be on the way to a facility to spend the remainder of my days; as I wouldn't want to always need Fire Department or EMTs of 10 people to get around when others need them.
I wouldn't want to be a corpse as there is a video in South America of them (EMT) not properly covering the body while in transport which was shameful.

Would rather be in a facility and save the embarrassment only encountering others who deal with bariatric patients on a regular basis vs 1st responders wondering what the heck they signed up for.
3 years

NYCBellyBlimp:
nypost.com/2015/08/23/910-pound-woman-reveals-a-life-of-pain-i-want-to-live/

If I were to experience it, it would be on the way to a facility to spend the remainder of my days; as I wouldn't want to always need Fire Department or EMTs of 10 people to get around when others need them.
I wouldn't want to be a corpse as there is a video in South America of them (EMT) not properly covering the body while in transport which was shameful.

Would rather be in a facility and save the embarrassment only encountering others who deal with bariatric patients on a regular basis vs 1st responders wondering what the heck they signed up for.

I wholeheartedly would like the same but every situation that I have encountered in which the person got so obese that they had to knock out a wall to get them out most never wanted to go into a facility because now they are afraid to go outside because they were terrified about how folks would make fun of them. I had an ex whose aunt was like that and she had not left her place in twenty five years but she kept herself clean and she had a cleaning service help her but she was well over six hundred and was too scared to ever go outside.
3 years

WideJuan76:
I wholeheartedly would like the same but every situation that I have encountered in which the person got so obese that they had to knock out a wall to get them out most never wanted to go into a facility because now they are afraid to go outside because they were terrified about how folks would make fun of them. I had an ex whose aunt was like that and she had not left her place in twenty five years but she kept herself clean and she had a cleaning service help her but she was well over six hundred and was too scared to ever go outside.[/quote]

True and understandable. Knowing if I had to be dragged on bedsheets to the elevator and ambulance it would be just that 1 time, spending the rest of my days at that facility indoors.
3 years

WideJuan76:
I wholeheartedly would like the same but every situation that I have encountered in which the person got so obese that they had to knock out a wall to get them out most never wanted to go into a facility because now they are afraid to go outside because they were terrified about how folks would make fun of them. I had an ex whose aunt was like that and she had not left her place in twenty five years but she kept herself clean and she had a cleaning service help her but she was well over six hundred and was too scared to ever go outside.

NYCBellyBlimp:
True and understandable. Knowing if I had to be dragged on bedsheets to the elevator and ambulance it would be just that 1 time, spending the rest of my days at that facility indoors.[/quote]

But if we keep going, that will be our future dude. That is why I am glad that I have folks around me to help and since we are all obese; we help each other out so they understand what fat embarrassment feels like
3 years

Reminds me of the agoraphobia D. Cates experienced as Gilbert Grape's mom, seeing the reaction from the town people when she went to the see the County Sheriff.
Sparing her indignity they opted to set the house on fire when she passed on.

That is a good 411 of some being too fearful of others thoughts and choosing comfort of home. As far as vitals checked regularly, providing heat/air conditioning via generators is convenient as long as the facility doesn't cut corners in other ways.
3 years

NYCBellyBlimp:
Reminds me of the agoraphobia D. Cates experienced as Gilbert Grape's mom, seeing the reaction from the town people when she went to the see the County Sheriff.
Sparing her indignity they opted to set the house on fire when she passed on.

That is a good 411 of some being too fearful of others thoughts and choosing comfort of home. As far as vitals checked regularly, providing heat/air conditioning via generators is convenient as long as the facility doesn't cut corners in other ways.

Folks don't realize that we all see fatness differently and some may revel in it while others become terrified of being embarrassed due to their addiction to food. I have seen the full spectrum of fatness and I have been on damn near all sides and most aren't ready for a time when there fatness becomes a cell.
3 years

WideJuan76:
Folks don't realize that we all see fatness differently and some may revel in it while others become terrified of being embarrassed due to their addiction to food. I have seen the full spectrum of fatness and I have been on damn near all sides and most aren't ready for a time when there fatness becomes a cell.[/quote]

That's true, not monolithic at all. Whether escapism for different reasons, side effects from different medications for different reasons, or sincere hedonism enjoyment of food.
3 years

WideJuan76:
Folks don't realize that we all see fatness differently and some may revel in it while others become terrified of being embarrassed due to their addiction to food. I have seen the full spectrum of fatness and I have been on damn near all sides and most aren't ready for a time when there fatness becomes a cell.

NYCBellyBlimp:
That's true, not monolithic at all. Whether escapism for different reasons, side effects from different medications for different reasons, or sincere hedonism enjoyment of food.[/quote]

I know for me that I have a limit. I had a pre fat man's dream of having an older woman who was well versed in feeding males she liked and money wasn't a worry and I had missing time because I went full hedonistic and the cliff to fatness is as such that even if you don't succumb to the pull of complete mindless gluttony you will never be below three hundred without extreme effort and most will just gorge just enough to stay fat because losing the weight will be too much
3 years

WideJuan76:
I know for me that I have a limit. I had a pre fat man's dream of having an older woman who was well versed in feeding males she liked and money wasn't a worry and I had missing time because I went full hedonistic and the cliff to fatness is as such that even if you don't succumb to the pull of complete mindless gluttony you will never be below three hundred without extreme effort and most will just gorge just enough to stay fat because losing the weight will be too much[/quote]

You're still willing to control the switch as opposed to the alternative, which is honorable. Like Icarus, you can only fly so close to the sun for so long before getting burnt/unable to make your way back or close.
3 years

WideJuan76:
I know for me that I have a limit. I had a pre fat man's dream of having an older woman who was well versed in feeding males she liked and money wasn't a worry and I had missing time because I went full hedonistic and the cliff to fatness is as such that even if you don't succumb to the pull of complete mindless gluttony you will never be below three hundred without extreme effort and most will just gorge just enough to stay fat because losing the weight will be too much

NYCBellyBlimp:
You're still willing to control the switch as opposed to the alternative, which is honorable. Like Icarus, you can only fly so close to the sun for so long before getting burnt/unable to make your way back or close.[/quote]

I am willing to control the switch because I literally saw what my future was going to be because I had not calculated what being superobese was going to be like until I met my ex's friends who had spouses who were beyond me and those men couldn't do much of anything other than gorge and that terrified me because they literally gave into their fatness so all they cared about was food and their next meal..
3 years
123   loading