General

Broaching a delicate subject..

Hey everyone, I could use your advice:

After a relationship that crashed and burned in a most spectacular fashion (I'll spare you the gory details) and a period of financial difficulty I'm finally back on enough of my feet to jump back into the dating pool....and given my current seven-days-a-week work schedule, that means online personal ads.

Through research I know enough about personal ads to avoid all the standard pitfalls: Don't mention previous relationships, don't be overly generic by saying things like 'family and friends are important to me' and so on.

So here's my question: In a personal ad, how do I bring up that one of my interests involve either (A)small ladies interested in getting big, or (smiley big ladies interested in getting bigger without sounding like a total freak? Do I use humor? Just come right out and say it? Or is there some other option I haven't thought of? Any advice would be great!
9 years

okapi wrote:
Well, you are a total freak. smiley Unless feederism is an absolute dealbreaker, I wouldn't mention it at all on a mainstream dating site. Here though, I'd go with humour, I think.

What this guy said.

Imagine all the women on dating sites in your city, thousands right? Well presumably many of them have fetishes. Yet have you ever seen any woman place their fetish in their description? It just never happens.

Sexual preferences are something that are explored together at the right time but not in the first few messages and definitely not in your profile.

Hope this helps
9 years

Yeah I mention im looking for feeders/fat admirers in my profile too and that im a bbw, mainly because they are the kind of terms people search for on there
9 years

Many sites (including CL) will throw the ad out if you mention feederism. So, you sometimes have to use phrases that only someone else in the community would understand. Use a phrase like, looking for for a BBW for a "growing relationship." Be sure to mention that you are looking for someone who likes to dine out.
9 years