General

Need help first date

Hi Everyone,

I had a girl message me and add me as a favourite on a dating website. Ever since we have been talking everyday and it seems she likes her. I really like her and want to be with her even tho we havent met.

She lives in Colchester so bit of a long distance from mine to there 2 hours smiley but I want to make it work. She wants to do a meet up first, so I said Colchester Zoo and she is bringing a friend. Doesnt bother me as I just want to see her.

But after this we are having a date in London. I was thinking Water Margin at The o2. She is vegetarian but likes chinese which that is.

Is a all you can eat buffet a good idea for a first date?
Do we go to a vegetarian restaurant?
Where in London is good for a first date?

I am awful at dates, I get really nervous, always awkward silences. All I want to do is make her happy and impress her, help how to not make the date awful?

Ive told her about having a fat fetish, and she is fine with it. I told her I like seeing people gain weight, she said that she isnt happy doing that. I said I would never want you to, she is big and wants to lose a few stone.
9 years

Need help first date

Thank you Miss Thunder.

When we go to Colchester Zoo, its a meet up not a date. She is shy and wanted to do that before we have a date. I understand this. She did say if I wanted to bring anyone.

Im going to try not to be nervous but going to be very hard as I really want this to work.

I thought a buffet is a good idea, I asked here and she seemed to like it but wanted to ask other people aswell.
9 years