General

Thighs rubbing together

Thighs rubbing together and touching is so damn sexy on women!

Amazing how people in main stream talk about a thigh gap being sexy.......since I was a kid I thought that this thigh gap look was absolutely disgusting.

The best is when a women.s thighs are super packed together very high up on the thigh and continue to squish together all the way down to the knees.......sexy sexy sexy!
9 years

Thighs rubbing together

Just the name "thigh gap" sounds like something negative -- as if something were missing! How can a sliver of space be sexy!

It's like saying the hole in the donut is delicious!

Another vote in favor of thighs rubbing together, bunching up in creamy softness....

"Thigh gap" -- Ugh!

voluptuouslover wrote:
Thighs rubbing together and touching is so damn sexy on women!

Amazing how people in main stream talk about a thigh gap being sexy.......since I was a kid I thought that this thigh gap look was absolutely disgusting.

The best is when a women.s thighs are super packed together very high up on the thigh and continue to squish together all the way down to the knees.......sexy sexy sexy!
9 years

Thighs rubbing together

So the bike shorts thing works? Our hot, humid Queensland summer is approaching, and I'm not looking forward to the inevitable chafing 😔
9 years

Thighs rubbing together

Officerdog wrote:
So the bike shorts thing works? Our hot, humid Queensland summer is approaching, and I'm not looking forward to the inevitable chafing 😔

Baby powder is good! Gold Bond is excellent (note all the big people in their commercials!)!!

The best way to avoid chafing, though, is simply not moving about much.

It's hot out. Just enjoy a drink by the pool or some ice cream, and relax!
9 years