General

The loneliness of being an ffa

Well, I'm not really on this site for any purpose other than reading stories, but I just kind of feel alone with my fetish. FFAs appear to be the rarest type of fat fetishists, and it feels bad not to have a friend I can share my feelings and thoughts with.
I mean sure, I can tell my friends I really want this ultra-chubby guy and that I think he's sexy, but they can't relate to any of that.
Just felt like sharing this.
9 years

I hope you find what you're looking for.
9 years

TheStoryteller wrote:
Well, I'm not really on this site for any purpose other than reading stories, but I just kind of feel alone with my fetish. FFAs appear to be the rarest type of fat fetishists, and it feels bad not to have a friend I can share my feelings and thoughts with.
I mean sure, I can tell my friends I really want this ultra-chubby guy and that I think he's sexy, but they can't relate to any of that.

You're not alone, yes we are rare but in recent years I have noticed that we are growing. When I first joined I was also thinking I was alone not only am I a FFA,who is a BBW but am also a Feeder. I have told my friends about the sweet little fatty that I have just
seen and they look at me like I am the craziest person in the world. But just remember everyone is different and that doesn't necessarily make this a bad thing. if you ever want to talk I'm always here
9 years

tamaghis wrote:
[quote]russiandoll wrote:
lone, yes we are rare but in recent years I have noticed that we are growing.

Was this pun intended? smiley

LOL. No not intended.smiley
9 years

Elanor is a truth-speaker! I love how you just cut right to what it's all about.

If only everyone could connect with others who will lovingly accept them. I guess that's one reason a lot of us are here -- in hopes of that happening!

Elanor wrote:
ghoulfriend wrote:
tbh i find it both alienating and stressful (mainly because you sometimes get flooded with attention by some really boring dudes but i'm sure that goes for any girl)

It's so disappointing when right of the bat it's "hey baby, I love how fat you are, you should gain loads more!" No introductions, nothing. Like I'm not a person at all...

But to get back on topic: it isn't always fun being "the only gay in the village". I think lots of people feel isolated because of something that doesn't make them quite fit in, be it being an FFA, an FA, a feeder, or a BBW/BHM. And that's just our little niche fetish. I bet there's lots of other people struggling with feelings of loneliness for a slew of reasons too.
9 years

TheStoryteller wrote:

You are doing the right thing coming here, and I hope all your dreams come true! I hope you find a nice chubby Mr. Right!
9 years

onlyagirlafraid wrote:
Seriously got a message that asked if I wanted to be some guy's *** pig, and it only got more vulgar from there. I didn't know this person, never talked to them or commented on their stuff. Days like that, you wanna wipe your account and never come back.

But please don't! There are jerks in any worthwhile enterprise, and certainly, if you can remain anonymous or at a distance from those you communicate with, the jerkiness of some men (and women as well) can come pretty harsh.

But there are people here who are kind and thoughtful as well... so give them a chance!

Don't delete your account! Delete those messages!
9 years

onlyagirlafraid wrote:
Thanks Luvhandles. I feel like we have talked before but you were under a different name then. Love your stories by the way. 😊

I used to be on here as "growinluvhandles" and before that as "zonker25"...

I have left before in disgust with some individuals on here, but it's really not worth it! There are more good people here than bad, and they are worth getting to know...
9 years

I'm always sad to see a message in my inbox with no user-name in the "From" column. Whenever I see that I inevitably wonder if it was something like OnlyAGirlAfraid mentioned that scared them off.

I notice this with a fair amount of frequency.
9 years

What a thoughtful response to all this!

This is a great reason NOT to leave or get too disgusted: That there are people here like Belly Admirer!

When I read something like this here, it warms my heart and makes me see that not all humanity is rude, crude, mean or cruel.

Belly Admirer wrote:
I think most people in this community do feel alone or alienated at some point or another, onsite or off.

However, I can very much relate to feeling out of place here sometimes as an FFA/female feeder. There seems to be an automatic assumption from many male members that all the women here are BBWs or aspire to be such. Not true!

I get frustrated with all the FAs on this site sometimes. I understand why they are here, as it is the same reason I'm here, but I would say at least 75% of the men I chat with here would prefer it if I was chubby myself.

On the other hand, sometimes I feel I have a lot of common with the FAs and male feeders and have had some great conversations, each respecting the other's current size and disinterest in gaining but enjoying being able to discuss that we like it in others.

At the end of the day, it really comes down to the individual. Some people are jerks. Some people are perfectly nice but have little in common with you. Etc.

I think I've wandered quite off topic. As for real life . . . I can also relate to what the OP said about it being awkward to discuss in real life. Personally, I will admit to preferring chubby guys if it happens to come up, but I've never mentioned the feeder aspect of it all. That's definitely one reason I'm on this site. It feels good to make "friends" (albeit online) I can talk to about all this and know that they relate rather than just thinking I'm strange. smiley

So yeah, if anyone wants a friend (especially if you're another FFA/female feeder who feels out of place sometimes here), I'm open to chatting with most anyone at least once to see if we've got anything to talk about. smiley
9 years
12   loading