General

Your favorite body type?

On women, including myself, I like reallyyy fat, the more the fat hangs/sags the better

for my male partner I prefer a not fat body, thats really my only preference, is that they not be fat, and its not because i dont find fat guys attractive but actually because im very into fat humiliation and it just doesnt turn me on if its coming from someone who is also fat..
9 years

Your favorite body type?

ghoulfriend wrote:
for me i like being a pear shape

for my partner i like muscle chubs (the fat but still kind of buff type)

Pretty much the same here!

On woman .....and my wife....she is Pear shaped with Large breasts and Fat lower belly with very full upper arms. When she keeps gaining she really becomes more of a Fat Pear with a big lower belly. I love her at her highest weights.

As for me I am a muscle chub and as I get heavier it really goes to a big gut!

My wife used to like me a little more cut up and thinner.....but as time has gone on and she has been gaining I think she enjoy's both of us being big foodees and eating, eating and more eating and not really
mentioning our gaining. The bigger she gets the more affectionate she is and the less it seems she minds both of us being bigger. That is until she mentions diet I guess....which I dread those words.
9 years

Your favorite body type?

One's with skin on them.
9 years