Gaining

Gain vacation

That sounds really great. The one thing I would add is I would not want to get distracted by other things that might be fun to do on vacation. I would want a feeder to keep me sedentary and eating the entire time.
9 years

Gain vacation

checkthisout1212 wrote:
Has anyone else planned something like this, or enacted something along these lines.

I haven't heard of this, but it sounds like a good idea. For many, getting started is the hardest part. Not having any distractions could be good.
9 years

Gain vacation

checkthisout1212 wrote:
Has anyone else planned something like this, or enacted something along these lines.

I've long dreamed of this--and exactly like you are planning, associate it with a move, so at the new place they only know the fattened version of you and don't know how fast you gained smiley
9 years

Gain vacation

I was reading your post, and a thought came to mind. It sounds like you are going away to college/university. I gained the most weight when I was a freshman at a small college in rural Nebraska USA. I truly ballooned! Just a thought.

Ned Fox
9 years

Gain vacation

Ive considered doing a 4 week cruise that has a buffet 24/7. You get to see the sights and have food all the time smiley

Heaven!
9 years

Gain vacation

I did a vacation in late spring this past year. I went to Los Angeles for a 10 days. I rented myself a room not far from the beach. I have lived in LA before so I know the area well. I spent those 10 days gorging and eating at all my favorite places and trying new ones. Had countless eating adventures and challenges. My goal of the trip was to get past a plateau and really get my gaining going.
9 years

Gain vacation

californiabay wrote:
I did a vacation in late spring this past year. I went to Los Angeles for a 10 days. I rented myself a room not far from the beach. I have lived in LA before so I know the area well. I spent those 10 days gorging and eating at all my favorite places and trying new ones. Had countless eating adventures and challenges. My goal of the trip was to get past a plateau and really get my gaining going.

How did it go? Did you break through?
9 years

Gain vacation

bbw hunter wrote:
californiabay wrote:

How did it go? Did you break through?

I did! I gained about 11 pounds in that time. However, only 7 stuck but I did get past the plateau.
9 years

Gain vacation

I like it. The "gaincation".
9 years