General

No kink for me

elsa93 wrote:
crazyfatty420 wrote:
Oh i am so into it i wanna b a bbw so bad

you are well on your way mom.

To the daughter: you may not understand this, but sexual preferences can be very strong, many people compare it with being gay. It is something innate that cannot be denied. In fact, the more you try to deny it, the stronger it becomes. It needs a relief valve, whether that is acting up on it in real life, or in fantasy/role play etc. You should not judge your mother on her preferences, like you should not judge people for being gay. Of course her getting in contact with other men is a different story.

To the mother: having also read your other messages and comments from your daughter: sexual preferences should be kept where they belong, in the bed room between consenting adults. That could have avoided the issues that you have to deal with now. And even if your husband is not with you on your fantasies/kinks, that is no excuse for you to get into online relationships with other men behind your husband's back. I hope you understand that your fantasies as such are not wrong, but the way you acted on them is. I sincerely hope that you and your family can work this out.
9 years

No kink for me

crazyfatty420 wrote:
Hubby asked me how much weight do i intend to gain.

Your profile says you're single...
9 years

No kink for me

crazyfatty420 wrote:
thanks for ur concern. Is this a fantasy or real. maybe its my fantasy to b single. A lot of members lie, about their weight, etc. so whats wrong.

The fact that you're hurting your husband and family.
9 years