General

How to talk to and meet women

Its not really what you say. You can give the hottest and most charismatic guy a terrible pick up line and he will do well. Also, you can give an awkward and shy guy the best line and he will fail.

Its about your attitude and energy. If you offer more than you take then people will gravitate towards you.

The best advice I could give is: If you see someone you like then let it be known! You can be forward or you can flirt, it doesnt matter which.
9 years

Vampyr Dreams wrote:
well you could say something like " its nice to meet you" n see where it goes from there smiley

works for me smiley
Personally I prefer.......

Excuse me, do you know how much a polar bear weighs?

Enough to break the ice!

Sorry!

Just be confident and happy. Sure you will get knocked back a few times but the trick is not to let that get you down.

Bars and clubs might be good places to find a one night stand but I think it's rare to meet someone there that you have a real connection with.

It's often the case that people meet in the most unlikely of places without necessarily trying. Say the waitress in your local coffee shop. The girl in accounts in your office. The girl who walks her dog past your house every day etc. Say hello to these people and you never know what might happen!
9 years

Mattw91uk wrote:
*rolls eyes*
The Last Of Us wrote:
Even with limiters, if get blanked and know they read it, that shows bad decency.

Ermahgerd yeah man, the women on here are soo indecent and inappropriate compared to the guys!

WOMEN. CATER TO OUR EVERY MESSAGING WHIM YOUUUUUU NASTIES!

But bad decency man.

I well hatredness the bad decency.
9 years

The Last Of Us wrote:
Mattw91uk wrote:
*rolls eyes*
The Last Of Us wrote:
Even with limiters, if get blanked and know they read it, that shows bad decency.

Ermahgerd yeah man, the women on here are soo indecent and inappropriate compared to the guys!

WOMEN. CATER TO OUR EVERY MESSAGING WHIM YOUUUUUU NASTIES!

Terribly sorry to disappoint you seeing as you rolled the eye on my current experience and opinion.. and you realise as to why I lack posting on here in case someone disagrees in the wrong way smiley
Also, how dare you categorise me as nasty, hate much? :/

It's not nasty. This has been discussed soooooo many times in numerous threads, and long time members do get sick of it! No one owes anything to anyone else on here. If you receive a message, you are not obligated to reply to that message, and it's not 'bad decency' to not reply.

A pretty, young woman on this site can easily receive upwards of 30 messages a day on here. It'd be a full time job replying to all of those!!

If you want a reply, make sure your message is interesting enough and stands out enough to warrant it.

If you don't get a response, chalk it up to experience and move on to someone else. This applies on any form of dating site, not just FF. It's the same everywhere on the net.
9 years