Gaining

Whole milk or soda

Which is better for gaining: whole milk or soda? Please only answer one or the other and thanks for your help.
9 years

Whole milk or soda

Thanks for the quick response. Tomorrow I'm buying lots of soda!
9 years

Whole milk or soda

Elanor wrote:
largerlouie wrote:
"Yes, cats drink milk. But not in their natural habitat."

And milk is actually bad for cats!

Of course it is. If it wasn't, you'd see cats latched unto udders all the time.

Mightn't the cows object?
9 years

Whole milk or soda

chubby_bunny_160 wrote:
I've had pretty great results by mixing heavy cream with soda... Such as rootbeer with cream, or orange soda with cream. Fattening but extremely easy to drink a ton of. So... Dangerously fattening haha

What ratio of the two do you like to use? (I want to try this sometime, but might as well learn from the expert first!)
9 years

Whole milk or soda

chubby_bunny_160 wrote:
[quote]

Equal parts works well smiley I take a large glass and do 8oz of each. Pour the soda in first and let the initial carbonation fizzle out, and then pour the cream in slowly. Otherwise, the carbonation of the soda whips the cream too much haha which is still delicious, but not easy to drink.

Thanks!
9 years

Whole milk or soda

Getfatandchubby wrote:
Heavy cream is amazing!!! And it tends to chub up the belly especially smiley

I am fascinated with heavy cream--so many calories in one spoonful smiley they really add up!  

For the past few months ive been casually adding heavy cream to my coffee and drinking a bit more soda--other than that I haven't really changed my diet...and I have unintentionally gained like 10 plus pounds!

And yes, both tend to chub up the belly smiley
9 years

Whole milk or soda

My vote goes for the whole milk as it's healthier, by a bit at least.

You also don't really have to worry too much it causing any weight loss. So long as you take in more calories than you burn you'll gain weight. And whole milk is a high fat, high calorie drink. The perfect companion for cookies smiley
9 years

Whole milk or soda

Yeah so I tried heavy cream and soda mixed and WOW, works for me! I felt all squishy the next day. : )

This is the second night I've done it and yeah, it still tastes just like root beer, which is good since i can't drink straight cream. Plus i think all those simple sugars and thick fats really does a number.
9 years

Whole milk or soda

I finally tried this on the weekend, just a cup of half and half with that much Dr pepper. Taste was OK, it went down easy, but wow did it make me feel full...but still hungry. Gut all swollen up, but as I went along the street doing chores I ended eating a huge cookie, a chocolate croissant, and some maple candy. Seems to be a kind of perfect stuff to gain concoction!
9 years

Whole milk or soda

I had the chance to try this a few days ago with half & half and a nice root beer, and WOW, it was delicious! Creamy, smooth, definitely fattening. If you can stand dairy, I'd recommend trying it.
9 years