General

Feedee frustrations

I wanted to encourage you as well, but this guy does it so beautifully.

And besides, like you, I don't have much to show for all my searching either at this point.

I hope you don't give up and become bitter or anything. You express yourself so beautifully, and anyone can see in your words that you have a soul capable of great love -- and worthy of great love as well!

I look at the following story with hope, and I wish you that hope as well. Love is there for us, I am sure. I like the encouragement he gives, and I am taking it to heart myself. I hope you do also.

I wish you the best, Ali! I know it seems just a platitudinous cliche to say so, but . . .

Hang in there!

ivabr2 wrote:
For find my supersize feedee girl I was lost 9 years and many tears) In you search you can find or great soul or great body, or you fatish friend. I found all of it in one girl and I am happiest man on the Earth! I arrive to she by great road, 2 days in way, 2000km, other country... But she is bigger, than in ***, prettier, than at photo, and the best girl in the world) I really love she) Some day you will find you feeder, great boy, you dream will come in real world. Not wait him! Search, date, tear! And you dream will come to you! Good luck!
Sorry my English, I am from Russia)
9 years

Feedee frustrations

It's tough isn't it? Some people just want to have fun (which is fine of course), and others want something serious but are afraid to go for it. All of us who are here looking for something real have all been where you're at at one point. I feel for you.
9 years

Feedee frustrations

I'm a feeder, but I have the same problem. It NEVER works out, no matter what guys say in chat to get your attention. I'm almost ready to leave again, it's a sad situation. I understand what it's like to desire a relationship in a world full of people looking to chat, disappear, and come back when they're horny again.
9 years

Feedee frustrations

to me, being in a relationship with a feeder seems almost impossible, one you connect with and get on with anyway, ive been looking for like 3 years and havent even come close to finding one, sometimes I even wonder if it was worth gaining weight if there will never be a feeder there to appreciate it, I mean you can always just use your imagination to imagine being fat when you masturbate right ? and im not the kind of person to settle for a partner who isnt a feeder or fat admirer and just loves me DESPITE my weight, thats not enough for me, so yes i understand your feelings of isolation, i just want a ***ing feeder, youd think with the ratio on here it would be a piece of cake to find one but its sooo not, half are married and another 40% are closet feeders, that leaves like 10% and you better believe that 10% wont live anywhere near you smiley
9 years

Feedee frustrations

You seem like a very nice and genuine girl and I like your writing style!
I certainly recognize your frustrations and feelings of isolation. I have felt very much the same as you when I was alone and in search of a woman that I could love and with whom I could be the FA that I am. It took me many years of searching on dating sites to find the right person, but I am glad that I did not settle with any BBW just to not be alone anymore.

If the guy you met is keeping you in limbo, he is just not that into you.
I hope you will find the man that you feel fully compatible with soon, don't give up hope!
9 years

Feedee frustrations

thisbshawn wrote:
If you like buffets then eventually you'll meet someone at the buffet, if you like books then you'll meet someone at the library. Just live and let be then you'll find exactly what you need

Good post. Now if there were only combination library/buffets...
9 years