General

Earliest recollection

No idea what age, but absolutely LOVING the ads on tv in January about weightloss, most notably one which listed this fella's Christmas indulgences and then would cut to a shot of his waist with measuring tape round it, then his waist would grow with each extra mincepie etc. Feeder gold!
9 years

Earliest recollection

I'm not sure how old I was but it must have been between the ages of 5 and 7. I remember watching the episode of Betty Boop when she was doing her fitness spiel with Little Jimmy. She got caught in the machine and wound up way too thin and Little Jimmy started laughing at her, and she started laughing and both of them got really fat.

What I remember most is how jealous of Little Jimmy I was by the end, I wished I'd had a big fat body like him.
9 years

Earliest recollection

I remember being as young as 5 or 6 and putting a pillow in my belly and walking around like that. I dont know what provoked it. As i grew older, 9 or so, i would play games with my friends and i would pretend to be fat. Then i remember in middle school i would puff out my belly and feel it and i knew i loved to do it but i never knew why, but that was around the time i found the inflation community on different art websites
9 years

Earliest recollection

I don't remember the very first moment, but I do remember thinking about people getting fatter from the time I was probably 6 or 7, making up little scenarios in my mind. And I would make my friends play games with me--the Fat and Thin game, where we would go into this closet and pretend to be fat or thin when we emerged. =)
9 years