Extreme obesity

Friends think i'm pregnant

It's rude to ask anyone if they're pregnant. I think I would shock them by saying, "I'm not pregnant, I'm fat."
9 years

I look pregnant. My gain goes to my belly and boobs. The shirts and dresses that fit me best are all from the maternity section of the store. It's so humiliating when people ask me when I'm due, but I just play into it. I put my hand on my belly the way a preggo woman does, and I say "I'm due for another Baconator combo in a few hours."
9 years

To me, there is nothing sexier than a fat woman who wears maternity clothes.
9 years

I think that this is extremely sexy.

My wife several years after her pregnancies was asked several times if she was pregnant in a matter of words.

She happened to hold on to her gorgeous bigger belly and actually gained a little more for over two years after her last birth. She tended to wear longer full length dresses that were slightly flowy but in the hips, butt and of course the belly were really snug and made her look like she was 8+ months pregnant although her belly was much softer and jiggly.....so I don't blame them for thinking especially because she was so beautiful and we usually had our baby and small children with us....people assumed we had another one on the way.

Pregnant women are beautiful to me.
9 years