General

The advantages of a big belly?

With respect to my wife's bellly:

Advantages: it drives me wild and our sex life (after 27 years together) is great.

Disadvantages: she says it gets on the way, but hasn't elaborated...
9 years

brizzledude wrote:
With respect to my wife's bellly:

Advantages: it drives me wild and our sex life (after 27 years together) is great.

Disadvantages: she says it gets on the way, but hasn't elaborated...

Yep I agree with you my relationship and the sex is so much better when my wife is bigger/fatter!

Disadvantage - That's actually fits under the category in my eyes as very erotic, a belly that get's in the way as it keep's getting bigger is so erotic.
9 years

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/galleries/view.php
9 years
attachment

Sunshin3Fette wrote:
A disadvantage is that sometimes it does get in the way, like for example, I was doing yoga and it was just there preventing some of the moves, lol

Take that as good or bad smiley

I'd say it's an advantage. You get done with yoga sooner!
9 years

Sunshin3Fette wrote:
I was doing yoga and it was just there preventing some of the moves

Actually it suggests some interesting metrics. E.g. "Too fat for paschimottanasana"

Which moves in particular does your belly prevent?
9 years

Sunshin3Fette wrote:
A disadvantage is that sometimes it does get in the way, like for example, I was doing yoga and it was just there preventing some of the moves, lol

Take that as good or bad smiley

I had similar experiences with my belly versus yoga moves.

Also,

Pro: Good for pushing open doors.

Con: Makes knocking things off of walls and shelves a greater risk.
9 years

Pros are its hot as fk, people give their seat to you on trains thinking youre pregnant, fun to play with and you can make feeders do anything for you if you have a huge fat belly smiley

cons are it totally does get in the way, cant shave anymore or wear strappy shoes unless you have someone to help and also its hard to get up or bend over smiley but all those things are kind of hot too so its bittersweet
9 years

Advantages 1)When caring a lot of stuff you can use your belly as a shelf for extra support. 2) There is no such thing as a wrinkled dress shirt. 3)Its also a fairly commanding presence when you enter a crowded room.

Disadvantages as many have said it does gets in the way. I tend to shift my way up versus just getting up
9 years

Pros: Ive got a big belly all the time. Its so jiggly

Cons: I never knew tying my shoelaces was such a chore
9 years

Pros: instant turn on to me when it's touched (I'm really bad for that)
Cons: harder to fill, for me personally! I eat a lot more than most of my buddies so say if a friend cooks for me I'm often left still hungry afterwards smiley
9 years
12   loading