Gaining

I want my man's belly bigger

Nomoreskinnygirl wrote:
Always put too much food on your own plate or order too much when you're out, and then encourage him to take care of it so it's not wasted.

This is deceptive and manipulative. Don't do this.
9 years

On the flip side, he could be married to someone who doesn't like his body and the thought of him getting Fatter/bigger repulses them......which ultimately he will probably get Fatter/bigger as time goes on......which may be part a slight of the reason the op fell in love with him (knowing he would probably get bigger from the look's of his starting physique).

So in summary I feel this a great situation, but somehow you should tell him how you feel in the future. Who know's maybe he will relax and learn to love the extra 30, 50 maybe 100 Lbs. he ends up gaining knowing how much you will love him and desire him even more. So the ultimate win/win

Sorry, just my rant on from a different perspective.
9 years

Nomoreskinnygirl wrote:
Manipulation only happens when both parties participate. My hubby tried for years to get me to eat more in various ways, not all straight forward. I didn't participate until I wanted to. If someone is dumb enough to fall into that without realizing it, then they got worse problems than their SO trying to feed them up! smiley Carry on.

So it's only manipulation if the other person agrees to it?

What sort of ass-backwards definition of "manipulation" are you working with here?
9 years

vintage smut wrote:

This is a fetish site....to question ones 'morality' is really amusing, come on

Why is fetish material- especially that which is acted upon- exempt from morality?
9 years

consent is sexy
9 years

Elanor wrote:
pumpui wrote:
consent is sexy

That's hot \(^.^*)/

not that im joking around but it really is hot to have consent.
9 years

pumpui wrote:
Elanor wrote:
pumpui wrote:
consent is sexy

That's hot \(^.^*)/

not that im joking around but it really is hot to have consent.

Consent is not sexy.

Consent is ***ing mandatory.
9 years

Thatfatchick wrote:
Pretty sure the op is a grown woman who can do what ever she wants. While she did post something thats a hot button issue, in the end its her decision on how to proceed. Maybe people should stop trying to tell her what to do..

going off your logic here. If we were in a relationship I "can do what ever I wants" to you?
9 years

We've been over this before.

Murphy is absolutely right. This site actively discourages non-consensual weight gain in all its forms.

Thread locked.
9 years