Gaining

So who is actually gaining weight here?

angelofgluttony wrote:
I'm usually off and on ... Currently back on and ready for the stuffing season. I'm gonna try to keep it slow because of my health issues...but I really can't help myself. I can't bring myself to stay on a losing trend for long. If I let myself enjoy a good stuffing once I want it every day...

You're still awesome
12 years

i am gaining as always. but finally gonna hit 300 in the next 6 months if not less. wish me luck
12 years

kinda trying, havent done any proper exercise in over a year, pretty much just bum around playing video games, getting high and eating, hoping the lifestyle would do its work, but it aint really, still skinny.
12 years

Ten years ago, I lost about 25 pounds and got down to 140. I was very athletic for a couple of years, but then started putting the weight back on slowly, despite continuing to exercise. I gained it all back plus 15 more, and I am now 180. It was never intentional, but there is definitely something about my psyche that pushes me to get fat. I have been fighting against it my whole life.
12 years

Ephemere wrote:
I never took part of any conversation, so, I think this is a subject good to start.
I added not intentionally more or less 6 lbs in one month.
I am not a gainer or a feedee, but, I always go up and down. And as it is Christmas time, I may add a little more of curves, on my curvy hour glass body.
I think who is truly a FA will always have some fat on body, even feeders, and specially Foodies (I guess, I am more a Foodie, than a Feedee). Oh, but I love a big guy...
I like the idea even for a woman to have fat and also do gym... Is a way to keep healthy.
About what I said of a little fat, I read some posts here of people talking that "I am fit and I am proud" ... I always have doubts about this ones ... Is like, "this horrible fat suits you, but not me" ... Is like people who are just curious ..... But, won't go for the real thing...
I always loved chubby guys, and never had much problem about being curvy or chubby ...
And I guess this is a true thing once I heard: "Never trust a skinny feeder" !

Hope you all have great Holidays !!!

E.

i agree, i am a feeder and a feedee. haven't been skinny in years.
i want to be round and wide right along with my partner or even bigger than them.
i am gaining weight and love it
12 years

kristineirl wrote:
i'm certainly trying, but some days more than others it seems like i'm REALLY trying. i've thought about weight gain shakes, and for a while i dismissed them because i wanted to go at it naturally but now i'm craving bigger rolls, damnit!

It looks like you are doing quite well to me. 330 pounds is nice, and I am sure you weren't born that weight. lol.
12 years

The gaining season has seen me grow and i love the new weight. I intend to continue gaining.
12 years

Been steadily averaging about 10-15lbs a year since high school. 150 to 260+ in 9 years.smiley
12 years

NeptuneFA13 wrote:
I used to gain actively, or at least somewhat actively. I loved it and gained about 35 pounds. Then I decided to stop trying to gain, just eat what I want and see what happens, but I've lost about 30 pounds since then smiley. Would love to start gaining again, but I need to sort out my private life a bit first ...

I gained back most of those 35 pounds now, not sure where I´ll stop, but I´m really enjoying myself at the moment!
12 years

4 pounds more in Christmas. Short way to arrive to 200.
12 years
34567   loading