Gaining

So who is actually gaining weight here?

cutenchubby wrote:
today the scale said i lost a kilogram smiley and ive actually been trying harder than normal to put on weight. hopefully icecream will ease my sorrow smiley

Go on, your metabolism will be change every moment. Take cream and sugar and it will be happen smiley
<3 Henk
12 years

I am ^^ ! I gained about 20 lbs since last september !
12 years

yeah! me, too^^.

went up from 88kg to 93 kg this morning in about 2 weeks .....

i will see if this vacation is a chubby one^^.

But i nver would mind some nice help (btw) :-)
12 years

fat apple wrote:
*waves hand in air*

Me!

224.7 as of today.

My goal (for now) is 250.

My start weight was 125 in August 2010.

*nom, nom, nom*

Wow You seem absolutely Amazing. Interesting and Gorgeous. I hope someday You will share some pictures because I bet You have probably taken some great ones to document Your gain. I would love to know if You gained steadily or with some peaks and plateaus? smiley
smiley
12 years

oh me too. Have gone from 80kg in December 2011 to current weight off 99kg. Trying to push past 100 and onto 110kg smiley
12 years

Ive certainly been gaining! I put on 70 lbs so far, the last 15 quickly and on purpose. I am 240 lbs now looking to get to 250, then maybe 270, then we will see. So far I have been feeding myself, but it would be great to have a feeder or at least some outside encouragement. smiley
9 years

well I'm trying to... I just seem to have some trouble getting heavier than 100 kg, probably because my appetite isn't all that big and with my current job I don't have the time to keep snacking all day long...
I got from 84kg in end 2013 to 101kg and the end of this January. my short term goal is 150 kg, but if I like it it will g o up to 250 kg.
I'm 19 btw and 173 cm/ 5'8"
9 years

From a feeder and appreciator's perspective, it's wonderful to know so many of you are actually going for it in reality. smiley
9 years

I'm trying to. I went from 130 to 165 about 5 years ago and I've been stuck around there since.
9 years

Me too! I gained about 75lbs between last November and August, and spent autumn maintaining that. Then work got busy, I went on holiday, and accidentally lost maybe 10-15. Now I'm actively gaining that back, plus whatever else it takes to get the uber curvy, thick thighed, wide hipped, fat bellied look I'm going for smiley

I love this thread. It's great to be in the company of so many actively fattening lovelies like yourselves!
9 years
45678   loading