Gaining

So who is actually gaining weight here?

I'm gaining. 47, NW UK.
16 years

im gaining, er, im trying too. not sure if i really am or not.
16 years

Not doing it quite yet, but very close to doing it. Trying to find the right kind of encouragement to go all the way with my goal in mind.

So if that seats me in the "fanta-sizing" category, I'm fine with that for now.
16 years

i am a gainer well cant really say im a feedee at the moment cause no ones feeding me now. i did have a feeder. well about a year and a half ago i was 150 lbs and now im about 210 give or take a few lbs u know how that is but im proud.
16 years

Not a gainer-just a feeder. I'm 135, and proud of my toned body.
16 years

I'm gaining, sort of, I guess you could call me a yo yo gainer. I can't seem to get the weight to stick, but I keep trying, the most common hinderence being my family
16 years

misspiggy wrote:
I have just noticed that I've gained approximately 9lbs in the last couple of weeks! smiley smiley

Well done!
16 years

I gained back the thirty pounds I had lost recently, but I'm not sure how I feel about thatsmiley
16 years

Up to 219 from 160 4 years ago.
16 years

Gettingfatter wrote:
Not doing it quite yet, but very close to doing it. Trying to find the right kind of encouragement to go all the way with my goal in mind.

So if that seats me in the "fanta-sizing" category, I'm fine with that for now.

Things have started to change for me - I'm actually starting to get bigger and have actually been described as getting "chubby". I've gained about 20 lbs. over the last couple of months, and there's a food festival this weekend that I'm hoping will help add a bit more chub. I spent most of this afternoon and evening absolutely stuffing myself.

Elastic waisted clothing are going to be my best friend soon.
16 years
12345   loading