Stuffing

Eating while having sex?

I have done that many, many times! It's huge turn on and it's a great way to push your feedee way past her "un-stimulated" limits. It's also a great way to tube feed. I have over stuffed my ladies with food and then filled a large 6 liter enema bag that I purchased just for feeding (not enemas) and hang it up high with the liquid flowing into her mouth while I'm doing something else with my mouth if you know what I mean... You have to be careful because it is very easy to push your feedee way past her limit and as I have writing on other posts, I have been puked on!
9 years

Eating while having sex?

oh yes sure i always wonder how it would be and how more arousing it can be to combine sex with food ......

i would love for a girl to tease me deny me to cum until i ate something then she is nicely again if i ate enough again and so on until i canĀ“t move or breath esily ......

i would love for the girl to exploit my weakness for sex and a full belly to her absolute liking if that would be in bed with food mhmm...i would like to experience this .....but never did really despite some cream and strawberries ;-)
9 years