General

Embarrassed by your ssbbw

I am really sorry that you are hurt. But he is the one with the problems. It's like a gay in the closet. He will never be able to be with someone he likes and is proud of. He will either be with someone he is not attracted to, or he will be with someone he has to keep as a secret. As someone pointed out, not all guys are like that. I wish you luck in finding the right man.
9 years

Dreadful. Sorry to hear that.
9 years

That's extremely sad and really a silly thing about which to be embarrassed.
9 years

I'm sorry, that's horrid. These guys really are pathetic, and it makes me so sad that so many women get hurt by their utter cowardliness.

I hope you find somebody who truly deserves you.
9 years

I'm so sorry about this. Four years... that's an insane amount of time to keep a secret... a person you supposedly care so much about.. it makes me feel ill thinking about these awful closet FA pieces of sh*t. I've been in similar situations and it's so painful I know. I hope you find someone worth your while soon poppet. X
9 years

That sad to hear what happened with your ex fella, I can't understand why, your a most beautiful women that I would be proud and honoured to be with. Damn,,, can't I just live a double life as I'm already with a lovely (dare I say it,, fat) girl. and have you both. He was a very shallow man to think that way about his muse, your better off without being around anyone like that smiley
9 years

And to his loss it is.

It happens to slim women as well. People can date for years with no commitment. One of my friends went out with a guy for two years, little did she know the man was married and he was living a double life.

I think alarm bells need to be rung if you never meet his friends, and the other important one is being together on Facebook. It seems trivial, petty and a childish thing to say but, what it states is that you are an item, and for that all his friends and family shall know.

I really hope you move on. The worst thing you can do is berate yourself, I think we often do that too often, I know I beat myself up when things don't go well (metaphorically speaking - remove the image of me punching myself from your mind). We should all be kinder to ourselves!

Good luck
9 years

I'm from Florida where men are proud to be seen in public with their ssbbws.
9 years

Sorry to hear that, that's pretty shitty. There really isn't a reason to be embarrassed about liking big women. It's a personal preference, everyone has them.

I will never understand this to be honest, maybe because I am pretty low on the friend department and my parents knew about my preference at a VERY young age, so it was never an issue.
9 years

Well willoz I have to say that is a jerk thing he did.
If I was in a relationship with a SSBBW, I'm pretty sure that I would never be embarrassed being seen with a SSBBW (especially somewhere like a beach).
9 years
12   loading