Lifestyle tips

How common is diabetes?

chubbyhoney wrote:
Oh god... There's some info being posted here which is misleading!

Anyone reading - please bear in mind that people are probably not medically trained and to go to a doctor if you think you have symptoms of diabetes, it's incredibly serious.

I will not be arguing here, so I removed my post. I still stand by it. There's huge difference between Type I and Type II.
9 years

How common is diabetes?

Kaia;
It is best to get your blood check for sugar levels. There absolutely nothing wrong with becoming fit and fat. And yes looking at your picture you could possible become some what fatter, but you really do not need to become obese.
Something to seriously consider is to help mold and shape your belly is to wear a vintage girdle like either Custom 299 or Rago 6210 daily. A decent girdle will hold mold and shape your belly probably like you would like your belly to be.
8 years

How common is diabetes?

Ewra - It is not that you need to put off getting fat, it has to do with having your blood checked ever to often. If you sugar levels are going to high you then need to back away for awhile. Once you know where you are at you can keep on getting fatter, you really should not get obese, but being fat is actually healthy as long as you work out daily.
8 years

How common is diabetes?

You have to remember that you have to have the genes for diabetes. My wife is fat, and does not have it. I am not very fat, and I have it. Now, if you do have the genetics for it, it may make it hard to gain, since you have to avoid sugar and other things. If you just happen to be fat (not gaining on purpose), it is more important to watch what you eat than it is to try to reach a certain lower weight.
8 years