General

Feedists russian driving ban

Just so all FF members were aware...www.autoblog.com/2015/01/10/russia-bans-transgender-people-from-driving/

"under the new guidelines, people who are homosexual or transgender will not be allowed to to get a license. The list also includes things like fetishism, voyeurism and exhibitionism as grounds for not getting behind the wheel, notes the BBC News"

How is this type of media story not suppressed? Makes the country look increasingly ridiculous.
9 years

I really thought that was a joke. But checked against local news and it was there too.

I'm convinced that ***ation level of our parliament cannot be measured by current science (which was suspended here couple of years ago btw) and it still manages to increase. At first it was funny, then annoying and now its just hopeless.

I think this is probably a big show to distract people from what's coming. We are informed that vodka prices will lower in February. And prices here usually never go down... I'm afraid that this country will end very soon.
9 years

That's just...wow. Why would any country take such a stupid step backwards? Do they WANT another Russian Revolution? That's like they're asking for a reason to kill their own people.:o
9 years