General

Feeders in the working world

My only experience with this was a while ago at a sports bar sort of place. I eat there pretty frequently and I had this new waitress I had never seen before. The thing that stood out to me was the way she took my order. She didn't say "what would you like," or "what can I get you," she said "Alright let's feed you!" And she sounded very enthusiastic when she said it. I've never had anyone take my order that way before and it sounded really awesome, especially coming from a really cute waitress. Obviously that alone doesn't automatically make her a feeder, but she did one other thing that caught my attention.

The service was a little bit slow but nothing to complain about and certainly nothing that required an apology. She ended up bringing out an amazing slice of chocolate cake on the house to say sorry. I told her it was really no problem at all and the cake wasn't necessary, but she insisted I eat it anyways. It's probably wishful thinking on my part to think that she's a feeder because neither of those things were too unusual, but I haven't sat at her table since then so I don't know if she's always like that or not.
9 years

Damn, wish I had an awesome story to share like these.
9 years

Still thinking back and nothing comes to mind currently!

On the flip side my wife and I used to frequent a restaurant a while back and the same couple of waitresses would always wait on us.

After several years the one waitress must have put on 50-60 Lbs. while the other had developed a noticeable bigger belly sticking out in front of her. They were both fairly young in their early to mid twenties. I am sure they were allowed to eat meals at work for free during or after their shifts. I would imagine working at a restaurant would do wonders to an increasing waistline especially a Mexican restaurant.
9 years