Gaining

I really need your advice :(

Hello blaken ....

oh my that´s hard to hear ....i feel with you although that never happened to me that i fell in love with someone other when i am together with the girl i think or thought i love.

That´s maybe why i was always waiting to find the right girl forever !

....and everything...

yeah but in your case i would suggest what Elanore said ....

it´s really unfair to tingle between two girls you ahve to decide whether you end your old relationship or live with the fact your gf doesn´t share your desire at all and that for the rest of your life ......

but be fair .....to the girl you love
9 years

Oh ky can you desribe what you mean by loosing her ?

your best friend i mean cause you can meaet her and maybe even eat together with her and your gf if you get somesort of peace between you all three maybe.

Don´t know much about the situation at all so it´s difficult to say anything bright .....or right ...

Yeah in such cases (thanks god that never happened to me i would be glad with one gf alone ) it would be cool if we could speak freely with our aprtner about things to talk about all in easiness and find out what to do without someone feeling he has to loose something .....
9 years

you ahve not many option :

you can wait until someone finds out and see hwat happens

you can tell your gf and hope with lots of explanation how you love her and why that she will accept

Or you will have to live with a secret and hope for the best it´s not good when a gf decides whom you may meet on my opinion .....
9 years

Sounds to me like your best friend is on the rebound from her own break up and sees you as an easy fix for her pain. You have a girlfriend already, you have professed your undying love for the gym teacher so go with that. There were many chances before either of you found other people to be together, to me it sounds more like a too little too late situation. Yes she'll be hurt if you reject her but she will get over it if your lifelong friendship really means something to her.
9 years

I'm confused. You say you've fallen in love with #2 completely.

Pick the one you're in love with completely.
9 years

I agree with many of the people who say that you had your chance with your old friend. I would tell her that you already have someone. If the relationship with the old friend was meant to be, it will happen anyway. In the meantime, I would not make any major moves until the solution is more obvious.
9 years

I think your in lust with your friend. Perhaps avoid her for a little while.

Would you consider taking your girlfriend away for a week? Have lots of romance, talking, sex. Make no contact with your friend. See how you feel after it.
9 years