Extreme obesity

No fat men in my area

How does anyone aproach someone they would like to get to know better just off the streets. Think about how you may like to be approached. Maybe make a crack about the current situation whilst standing next to em, or take notice of some logo on their shirt and bring it up?

Like someone has a shirt referring to a band you also enjoy and you can be all like "A fellow ____ I see?" I know it sounds a bit corny... But finding something to build somewhat of a relation/bridge might help in your quest.

Just keep in mind some bigger dudes may be a bit more shy and shy to speak. Outside world is a bit cruel to larger folk and some may even think it's some ploy.
9 years

No fat men in my area

Oh my you poor girl....maybe the ppl in place are all ver fit and trim mostly ....or married ...

Maybe search for someone who want´s to gain until you would be satisfied and go the hard way of waiting until he is nice and chubby enough or she ^^
9 years

No fat men in my area

why there are no FFAs in france?
9 years

No fat men in my area

that can be good more and more ffa in france^^
9 years

No fat men in my area

There are admirers and fat people anywhere there are people. Probably the best bet is to run an ad. That fat guy who is too embarassed to go out in public may just show up knowing he can be admired.
9 years

No fat men in my area

We need more FFAs here in America..
9 years

No fat men in my area

We need more FFAs everywhere. All us fatties need lovin'.
9 years

No fat men in my area

squishme wrote:

I'm going crazy, I need to fulfil my fantasy!

i said i would be more then happy to but you stopped talking to me
9 years