Lifestyle tips

Female masturbation tips

Hi, I don't know if I'm on the good section to post this, but I wanted women here to share their masturbations tips.
My body's changing and I've been told that fatter women are usually taking more pleasure during sex and masturbation so I was wondering if there was any trick to make the pleasure bigger smiley
9 years

Female masturbation tips

I am not sure in all cases......but I can certainly attest to this being true with my wife.

She doesn't like when she gains weight and gets heavier but she certainly likes having sex more and has bigger orgasms when she is heavier.

The way that she enjoys sex and her orgasms when she is heavier it's a complete shock to me why she would ever want to diet and lose weight and her big lustful orgasms.
9 years

Female masturbation tips

voluptuouslover wrote:
The way that she enjoys sex and her orgasms when she is heavier it's a complete shock to me why she would ever want to diet and lose weight and her big lustful orgasms.

Going out on a limb here, but it might have to do with the entire rest of life that isn't the act of sex. Believe it or not, that makes up almost all of one's existence.
9 years

Female masturbation tips

Whoop's...that seems to be on my mind quite a bit!

Especially with all kind's of Fat around lately.
9 years