Stuffing

Inflation with baking soda?

I have had some heart burn and researched the subject and found that baking soda can relieve it by neutralizing acid, but it creates a lot of gas, it fizzes like crazy when you mix it with vinegar. So I thought it might be fun to experiment with that (all safely done of course) and see if there are combinations where you drink something acid like orange juice and then take some baking soda and feel your stomach start inflating.

Baking soda is very salty though and I wonder if there is something other, that you can take more of, without over salting yourself.

Here a few ideas that I would love feedback on:
1. Swallowing a few mentos whole and then carefully drinking just a tiny little bit of coke and seeing what happens.
2. Trying this out in a balloon, to see how large the balloon gets inflated by the two elements.
3. I have heard about eating two bananas and then drinking some soda, that this would also fizz and gas. Has anybody tried this? What are your experiences?
4. What is the most acid food that one can safely eat and then neutralize?
5. Does calcium carbonate (like in Tums) also cause fizzing?
6. I enjoy and strive for fast inflation, so you can feel it more, but obviously, it should still stay safe. I noticed that you can always let the pressure out through the mouth and you actually have to concentrate on keeping the pressure in. What have your experiences been with this?

Questions over questions.
9 years

Inflation with baking soda?

Well, the point for me is to distend the stomach and feel it grow, do you know any other way to do that fast?

Seems like not a lot of people know anything about it.
9 years