General

My feeling so far

Nothing wrong with not wanting to gain at all that is your choice.
I agree on the bigger guy thing I have always dated bigger guys its just my preference.
Some push the getting bigger thing here and if you say you don't want to get big they should respect that.
I think you look fabulous just the way you are.
9 years

My feeling so far

mcfatts wrote:
sometimes people wont get the message no matter how hard you try. maybe try putting IM NOT A GAINER in big bold letters on your profile page and see if people cut it out.
It's stated in her profile first and foremost.

And even then there was a time in the chat where two blokes just decided to push the fat talk about her ACKNOWLEDGING That she isn't into it, and continued to do so anyway...

my jaw is just on the freakin desk... How stupid can you flippin be? "Hey I know you don't liiiiike thiiiiiiiiis buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I'm gonna suggest it anyway because I like it."
9 years

My feeling so far

littlemermaid wrote:
I think this site is mainly about acceptance.

It's not, really- while there's fat-related acceptance to be found here, and it should be great for it, it's not. FF promotes fat positivity, but is at its core very much a fetish site, so it attracts a lot of people who are here just for that element and who assume that all others are here for their specific turn-ons.

This is a common issue, really. One only needs to look at the countless threads by women complaining about the inappropriate messages they've received, or such posts in threads started by men whining about how their messages get ignored; a lack of acknowledging someone's profile information, or what they are (or, more specifically, aren't) into, or any of that stuff, is a major issue with a pretty significant portion of the members here, and it's something that's needed to be addressed for a long time.

EDIT: And I really want to note that this is not a criticism towards you at all, littlemermaid- but you do have a view of what FF is that's not quite in line with what it actually entails regarding acceptance.
9 years

My feeling so far

There is acceptance here and yes its about fat fetishes too.
Good points Murphy.
I get lots of messages and some are kind of on the nasty side but most are positive.
I'm not a gainer either in the classic sense but some here try to push their fetish a bit too far with their comments.
You can always block them too.
9 years

My feeling so far

A lot of people here just assume everyone is trying to gain. I always check out everyone's profile before I say anything beyond "nice pic" or "you look pretty" or something like that. Sadly, there's no avoiding it without disabling your comments because some people just don't care enough to read your profile first.
9 years

My feeling so far

Some people obviously can't read as when I checked your profile it was pretty clear what you liked and didn't.

That annoys me because when this happens to all the new girls on this site most of them are scared off. Never to be seen again. Then we get the unoriginal post from guys saying how no girls reply to messages blah blah.
9 years

My feeling so far

I see why you are upset, honestly I understand it.

But this is a website for all ranges of fat appreciation, not just one single aspect. There is also a comments section, you cannot control what people may or may not say or think about you.

Personally speaking, I like to be fit, but I would rather have a partner who is polar opposite.

I still get some Female Fat Admirers and such who message me from time to time and say things like that to me, however I just plain tell them that I really have no desire to gain a ton of weight, other than for working out. I am here to be a Feeder and a FA, although I do appreciate the complements and suggestions that they give me, as that is what the site is sorta built around.

Calm down and either
1. Take it as a compliment from a Fat appreciation website.
or
2. Ignore them
or
3. Message them and tell them how you feel!

-You also seem to be fishing for comments, and sometimes with that you have to take the bad with the good!

Best,
Iweiss
9 years

My feeling so far

Since the topic creator has deleted her account, the thread is now being locked.

FreightTrain wrote:
And even then there was a time in the chat where two blokes just decided to push the fat talk about her ACKNOWLEDGING That she isn't into it, and continued to do so anyway...

my jaw is just on the freakin desk... How stupid can you flippin be? "Hey I know you don't liiiiike thiiiiiiiiis buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I'm gonna suggest it anyway because I like it."

Could people report these men along with anyone else who was harassing littlemermaid so that we may warn/suspend them? Thanks. No means no, and if people can't understand that, and/or completely ignore another person's profile to push their fetish onto them, we don't want them on our site.

Also, don't forget to cite the 'How to treat other members' sticky to people if they don't know how to behave: fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/forum/view-thread.php
9 years