General

Sites like ff without gaining?

This is it! This is the website I'm going to build! (Just as soon as I learn how to actually do something beyond setting up a domain name... Anyone want to get in on this plan? lol)

More and more I'm seeing people on here who join for the community and have no interest in the fetish aspect beyond wanting to admire and be admired. There's nothing wrong with that, of course, but I can understand how this might be an uncomfortable place to find comfort for those folks. I personally love that this is a fetish site, and fat positivity is an intrinsic part of that, but the positivity is a byproduct of the fetish. It's not the same.

It seems to me like there's a big gaping hole in the internet where that community should exist. I'm interested to see if people post any more sites.

On the far away chance that I ever make such a site, I'll be sure to advertise it's launch heavily on FF so you know it's there! (I want to say that I hope a pro will do it right now, but I don't want that bastard taking my idea...).
9 years

Sites like ff without gaining?

Dimensions is a good one. Mostly focused on fat-acceptance and things of that nature. Someone mentioned Tumblr, though you have to seek the blogs to find what you want.
9 years