General

Fantasy or reality

You're not alone, all the fat guys I like are either American, live on the other side of the planet, or are taken. Very frustrating to want what I can't have.:o
9 years

Fantasy or reality

i dont know wrote:
Since there is more male than female population, for males this is gonna be impossible mission with tons of luck involved, while females are like "join in and take whatever you like the most from the market!"

That is a really annoying comment, because it really really isn't like that. It's more like "Have fun trying to find someone half decent to talk to who doesn't always want to talk about feeding or how much you weigh, and that doesn't delete their profile after a week because they're worried their skinny girlfriend might catch them chatting up fat girls and then heaven forbid the whole world will find out the truth about their preference in women"
Truth.
9 years

Fantasy or reality

Yeah I doubt it'll ever happen for me either, too far away from people amongst other things. *shrugs* Eh, what can ya' do.

SilverRider wrote:
That is a really annoying comment, because it really really isn't like that. It's more like "Have fun trying to find someone half decent to talk to who doesn't always want to talk about feeding or how much you weigh, and that doesn't delete their profile after a week because they're worried their skinny girlfriend might catch them chatting up fat girls and then heaven forbid the whole world will find out the truth about their preference in women"
Truth.

Very much so.
9 years

Fantasy or reality

In my experience with women here, I've found a mix of both Silver's comment and the comment she is annoyed by. Also positive examples, though, too.

Maybe budget travel money in case you find someone adjusted enough to allow you to go see them. How far would you travel for your wife? Obvi they're not that yet, but that's my point: I'd want to avoid the situation of going with a 'vanilla' relationship, never experienced the FA feelz/lifestyle thoroughly only to either stumble upon someone later and mess up the first relationship OR go forever with some lingering 'what ifs' that prevented me from fully immersing myself in the first. In a way, exploring a real relationship with a FA saves your future wife and self from your (all of our, really) trouble.

You could have a nice long chat with your (potential/hypothetical/actual) vanilla lady about all this and see if you can have an arrangement where you are allowed, if given the opportunity, to experiment later on if someone does come along. This is in the category of Azrael's idea. Maybe in exchange she gets a pass to experiment with chicks with man parts or whatever the hell her thing is.

If Silver is right, and there's a lot of guys that talk more than they walk, maybe there could be some way of distinguishing them between those here for the lulz/psycho-experimentation vs men seeking a real life, otherwise normal relation simply with a common sexual intrest. If there's women interested in these types of men, uh, maybe we all try to hang out...
9 years

Fantasy or reality

Thing is you have to find someone within the fetish, that you are attracted, that is into the same things you are (not just fetish wise) and you connect with.

It's not easy.

P.S.
Also, distance is an ***.
9 years

Fantasy or reality

The trend I have noticed in general is meany Guys want to be feedees, girls prefer foodee. The difference is a feedee wants to be fattened by another person. A foodee just like to eat a lot, not to get fatter. In modern society fat people are degraded. Any fat person having any feelings of wanting to get bigger is taboo. Particularly to ladies, meany people have been rejected simply because they were fat to begin with. If a guy mentions they like fat chicks it is assumed a fetish, and scares potential partners away.
9 years

Fantasy or reality

I have to agree with you zeg ik niet. I am guilty as charged, not going out with an individual when there clavicle is more noticeable than there breasts. I have always liked fat women, always will like fat women. I remember sneaking one of my moms art magazines with an article on the back page for "Women en Large" by Laurie Toby Edison with a black and white photo of five fat women on rocks.
9 years