Submission and domination

Any ideas on teasing fat men?

I think what makes "good" teasing is very personal. For one guy it might be how big he is, for another about how soft and jiggly, for another about how out of shape he's gotten, and for yet another about loss of masculinity.

I think some careful exploration is required, hitting the wrong points could be bad, I'd think.
9 years

With a weight gain like your BF has experienced, people are going to notice, even if you're not doing "public humiliation." Make sure he knows they notice. Tell him that a mutual friend commented to you about his weight gain. When a stranger stares at BF's belly and looks away in disgust, tell your BF about it after you are out of the situation and there's nothing he can do about it.

Make some before and after pictures of his gain.

Ask him about his early experiences with fat, for example were his fat relatives told to avoid eating certain foods, or kids at school bullied using certain fat slurs. Roleplay those situations from his childhood with him in the role of the fat person.

If you have a habit of doing things like gently squeezing his shoulder and saying I love you whenever you walk past him. Replace that sometimes with squeezing his moob and saying dam you're fat, so he never knows which one to expect.
9 years

Ciara317 wrote:
I always tease my boyfriend about how big he is, the degree of it varies on the situation. He's tall, aside from being heavier, so I'll tease him about being a greedy or fat giant and kind of 'guilting' him when he eats too much. Sometimes he'll playfully threaten to 'eat' me if I don't bring him more food or rub his shoulders or his belly, play with his hair etc.

I was nervous about teasing him at first, especially since he seemed kind of self conscious about his size in general but one day I just let something slip out in the height of the moment and he rolled with it, no problem. Now when I comment on his size, and tease him about what a 'mean giant' he is, he gets this look in his eyes like 'yes I am'.

His personality is usually very sweet and kind, he can actually even be very soft spoken at times which catches people off guard, so I think he enjoys the role reversal and being the 'bad guy'.

When we're in public our teasing is much more playful and can fly under the radar as us just being goofy and joking with each other, like to get his attention I always poke his belly. I guess it all depends on how you're playing, but the little guilt trips seem to work well with us.

hmm hehe interesting i guess that sounds something i would love ^^ in a realtionship or flirt smiley
9 years

FemaleFatAdmirer wrote:
With a weight gain like your BF has experienced, people are going to notice, even if you're not doing "public humiliation." Make sure he knows they notice. Tell him that a mutual friend commented to you about his weight gain. When a stranger stares at BF's belly and looks away in disgust, tell your BF about it after you are out of the situation and there's nothing he can do about it.

Make some before and after pictures of his gain.

Ask him about his early experiences with fat, for example were his fat relatives told to avoid eating certain foods, or kids at school bullied using certain fat slurs. Roleplay those situations from his childhood with him in the role of the fat person.

If you have a habit of doing things like gently squeezing his shoulder and saying I love you whenever you walk past him. Replace that sometimes with squeezing his moob and saying dam you're fat, so he never knows which one to expect.

Love this last thought. Just the notion of it makes me smile!
9 years

I am entering this phase in my relationship. My feeder is very active and is actually getting in better shape, while I am getting stuffed (and some light force feeding), and getting fatter and lazier. She is very subtly becoming more dom, and I am her sub.

With my gain my moobs have been growing, much as described above, she's been palming them and telling me how fat I've gotten, and how my breasts are almost as big as hers (she is quite well endowed), and has been teasing me about needing a bra.

A friend of hers who is fairly large and pregnant was over at our house wearing maternity pants (jeans with the stretchy panel in the front for the belly). She's threatened to get me the same, too.

I don't know if I'm ready for that level of public humiliation, but so far we are both loving it.
9 years