Story authors

Looking for an editor

It's been mentioned that stories that have editors often flow a lot better and make the plot easier to follow. However, I don't know really how to edit my stories. In all the years I've done NaNo's I have never edited any of them. My stories on here are really meant for the niche market of a small group of readers, I doubt I would ever publish any of them. I haven't a job in three years so I can't pay anyone to edit my stories.

I was wondering if there is anyone on here who would do editing for me even if it's just as a hobby for them.

Thank you for any replies I get.
9 years

Looking for an editor

Shinobi,

I've really enjoyed the stories that you've shared here! An editor really does help polish things up. I'm willing to take a crack at editing a story for you, if you'd like. Drop me a message about it.
9 years

Looking for an editor

ShinobiHimeSama:
It's been mentioned that stories that have editors often flow a lot better and make the plot easier to follow. However, I don't know really how to edit my stories. In all the years I've done NaNo's I have never edited any of them. My stories on here are really meant for the niche market of a small group of readers, I doubt I would ever publish any of them. I haven't a job in three years so I can't pay anyone to edit my stories.

I was wondering if there is anyone on here who would do editing for me even if it's just as a hobby for them.

Thank you for any replies I get.

I can help you with that. PM me what youre looking for (grammar, punctuation, expansion ideas, etc) and we can talk. I am not a hobbyist though, I have a degree in English that I'm still paying for.
4 years