Extreme obesity

Can i ask why?

kaia wrote:
I've always had an attraction to super sized BBWs with their massive rolls of soft, squishy fat, and have harbored a fascination with enormous body parts on women. Because I find SSBBWs so attractive, I long to be able to embody that ideal myself someday. I love the way fat looks and feels, so the more fat there is, the better!

While I can appreciate the beauty of other women's bodies in a wide variety of shapes and sizes, from chubby to SSBBW - for myself personally, I have a very specific aesthetic preference and will never be satisfied until I am well over 500 lbs. My ideal is closer to 800 lbs but I know that I will never be able to achieve that weight in this lifetime.

Don't ever give up! I think once you get above 200 pounds, it will all come easier for you.

Okay, let's see, you are 35 which means you have at least a good 40 years left in this lifetime. That's just a little over 15 pounds a year!

I say, hold onto your dreams. Keep your eyes on the prize. Eat and gain, and attempt to get there -- or die happily trying with a mouth full of cake and a menu in your hands.
9 years

Can i ask why?

If the question go to feedee as well of why me and other want to feed someone to 500+ lbs.
Well I somewhat don't know why, I normally just like people around 300 pound and under but I just love the soft and jiggly fat on women so much.
9 years

Can i ask why?

I always had the wish to get soft and fat. At first I only thought about 300lbs but since I discovered this forum the idea ofbeing 650-720lbs now feels more normal. If my parents weren't such fat haters I would aredy be at 500+. I simply love to eat and the feeling of fat covering my body. Fat is in my opinion the ultimate beauty, and because I was fat when I was a kid and loved itsmiley. But now I only weigh under 140lbs smiley smiley.
9 years

Can i ask why?

rock9632 - I am around your age, I have the same fetish, I happen to love women that are well girdled and are fat. I also am into wearing girdles and becoming fat myself. My only concern about becoming fat I do not want my belly to sag, I believe that while I am trying to become fat that , wearing a very firm long legged high waste boned and zippered panty girdle will help shape and mold my belly the way I need it. After I have become fat I will most likely need to continue in a girdle which personally I do not mind, but I will most likely have to be refitted and purchase new girdles as I become much fatter.
As far as fat women in girdles, if a woman becomes too fat or obese she will not be able to wear a girdle or a corset. The same of course for a male.
I personally believe that most women who once experience the benefits of a girdle that supports the belly will really love being in a girdle.
8 years