General

My bf wants to lose weight :(

Hello!
I've been in a relationship with this great guy for 2 years now. We're both in our 20s. I guess I'm a feeder, because I adore when he stuffs and gains weight, but if I gain, it doesn't turn me on (I've tried that). I'm a rather thin girl. When we got together he was about 90kg. He loves food and I knew that he's been slowly but steadily putting weight for a few years. He is very confident about his body, the fat never bothered him. Nevertheless, he doesn't have any kind of feedee fetish as far as I'm aware. Since we've been together he gained quite a bit. I did help a little, but all of ours chocolate movie nigts and all you can eat lunches were his idea. I'm estimating he must be over 110kg now. I consider myself so lucky, not many people have the pleasure of finding a soulmate and indulge in a sexual fantasy at the same time. However, I never dared to tell him about my fetish. He might've already guessed sometime I was complimenting his full belly and rubbing it (I can't resist smiley ). But I never explicitly told him. A few weeks ago he figured out that all of his old clothes are too small. He literary has one pair of trousers he can fit into (the moment was hot as hell). Besides, his family started to give nasty comments about his weight. In the end he decided he must quit eating so much. It's been two weeks and he's lost a LOT. His belly is significantly smaller, he eats way too little (sometimes less than me and I'm a petite 53kg girl) gets cranky all the time and has no energy to do much. I don't really understand why he decided to lose. I know he doesn't feel bad about his posture. I believe it's only because it is socially normal to stay at the same healthy weight for entire life, or maybe his parents pressure got to him. I really don't know what to do. I know being overweight is a health issue (although he never had any health problems whatsoever) and as a good girlfriend I should encourage him to get in shape. But there's this feeder thing in my head nagging me at what's fading away in front of my eyes. What do you think I should do? Should I tell him about my fetish (and if so - how does one break this subject to SO?) and try to convince him to at least stay about the same weight as he is now? Or should I support him in losing weight even though it's against my fantasy and it might create a big problem in our sex life?
9 years