General

Ff version 2 now available

Just moved my newest story over there, hard when you have 28 chapters. I am starting to get used to the new layout as well.
9 years

Shinobi_Hime-Sama wrote:
Just moved my newest story over there, hard when you have 28 chapters. I am starting to get used to the new layout as well.

I realize this must have been quite an effort given that there were 28 chapters. I'd very much appreciate hearing about your experience on using the story upload tool. Was it fairly intuitive to use or did you struggle to understand it? Is there any way in which you think it could be improved?
9 years

I'm really digging the new site (though I think I prefer the fat lady to the cupcake haha)! The only thing is, the search feature seems to work really well, as long as you're not trying to search around Akron Ohio (United States). It pulls up 800+ pages of people listed in Buffalo NY, which is around 200 miles from Akron. I've searched around other cities, and it seems to work fine, and I really think that it could be a useful tool. Otherwise, yeah, you can tell that a lot of time and work went into the site!
9 years

hiccupx wrote:
Shinobi_Hime-Sama wrote:

I realize this must have been quite an effort given that there were 28 chapters. I'd very much appreciate hearing about your experience on using the story upload tool. Was it fairly intuitive to use or did you struggle to understand it? Is there any way in which you think it could be improved?

It took me a bit to figure it out, I tried the first chapter it said something like no data could be found, then I just went and C&P'ed everything from the view story window since when I was doing it from my edit chapters on here it wiped out the text, and yet it was still there when I went to view it again from the story drop down on here.
9 years

adreamforthedead wrote:
metroidnerd wrote:
I absolutely love the new site for mobile! It is elegant and intuitive. I do have one complaint though: Tapping on any of the pull down menus doesn't activate the menu; it takes you to that page instead. For example, clicking on "my home" takes you straight home and does not allow you to access other options like "logout" or "messages". Perhaps a re-thinking of the navigation system is in order for smartphones?

Yes! I've had this issue as well.

The pop-ups don't work well on small screens so they've been deliberately removed. Part of the problem is that they try to center themselves on the page, which on a small screen isn't necessarily the part you're viewing. They also don't fit always the screen and can behave in erratic manner. Disabling them ensures the site works, even if it's slightly awkward having to refresh the whole page.
9 years

big easy312 wrote:
I'm having issues login into the new website. When I tried the first time it didn't work, but I realized that my profile probably didn't exist yet because you mentioned all the current profiles where put in weeks ago and my profile is only a couple of weeks old.

So I made a new profile on the new site, and it said it was activated but when I try to log in it still won't work.

Has anybody else had the same issue?

If you search the profiles for your username (big easy312) you should see it there. The profiles are sorted by last logged in, so if you haven't logged in yet it won't be near the top of the list.
9 years

pinktape wrote:
Is there any way to use purple instead of pink it would look so nuch nicer smth like #3D118B (click colorhexa.com/3d118b for the colour). anyone that had to learn about colours n them fitting together in art school would know that yellow and (darker) purple would be a great fit <3

The trouble with colors is that it boils down to personal preference. Some people may like it, while others prefer something else. I think the important thing in this case it to keep the new site still recognizable as Fantasy Feeder even though it's undergone a bit of a face lift, otherwise all kinds of confusions could occur.
9 years

First of all I have to give my compliments for the enormous amount of work Hiccups (and Saphiel?) put in this new version of Fantasy Feeder.

1 Thing came to my mind looking at it. You put the shoutbox under a tab. That makes it less visible for lots of users. Maybe you have reasons to do so, eg. trying to get rid of trolls. But by putting it under a tab, I think it will act like an extra chatbox. I prefer to have the shoutbox visible for everyone and having one single chatprogram.
9 years

decipher wrote:
First of all I have to give my compliments for the enormous amount of work Hiccups (and Saphiel?) put in this new version of Fantasy Feeder.

I just do admin stuff, not coding/tech stuff/etc. smiley FF2 is all hiccupx's work.
9 years

Saphiel Sir wrote:
decipher wrote:

I just do admin stuff, not coding/tech stuff/etc. smiley FF2 is all hiccupx's work.

I should have the opportunity to "like" this post..
Off course Hiccups deserves the credits. Just thought there were 2 of you..
9 years
12   loading