General

Ff version 2 now available

Version 2 of this website is now available for you to take a look at. Just go to ff2.fantasyfeeder.com

You are the users of this website so I'd love to hear as many of your comments as possible. Please could you write your feedback in the Problems and Improvements form on the new website.

You should find a copy of your profile and content on the new website which was taken a couple of week ago. Any changes you've made since then will not be reflected in the new site. You should be able to login as usual, however if you've recently changed your password you may have to use your old password.

Some features have not yet been fully implemented. These are:

* Chat
* Mobile chat
* Video upload and playback

Have fun checking out the new site and don't forget to write your comments and feedback in the new improvements forum!
9 years

Some other new features include:

-Being able to block other users
-Viewing own photos doesn't go towards your photo viewing limit
-Totally Awesome-to-Average rating replaced by a Like system like Facebook
-Upgraded Search function to properly replace the map
-Proper spacing in profile info

MassivelyDelicious wrote:
I thought we were going to be getting the map back that showed where everyone lived.

Nope, but the upgraded search function which was to replace it has been implemented. One can search via city, distance from city, fetish/etc.
9 years
attachment

Looks like the search feature isn't acting right when you put in a city.
9 years

nameless88888888 wrote:
Looks like the search feature isn't acting right when you put in a city.

Thanks nameless88888888, this should now be fixed.
9 years

adreamforthedead wrote:
Will this version of FF be deleted at some point?

Yes, your profile and content will be move to the new website and this old website will be deleted.
9 years

under the search feature can i point out that under the city option it only seems to be working for places in america, i try an english search and it brings up american people
9 years

wolfen wrote:
Bit hard on the phone to use.

Please could you be more specific. Which phone are you using and what in particular are you finding hard to use? This will help me greatly in making improvements.
9 years

Julian the chub wrote:
under the search feature can i point out that under the city option it only seems to be working for places in america, i try an english search and it brings up american people

Would it be possible to get more detailed location options, such as country, state/county, and city? Or perhaps zip/post code?

And just an idea for the mobile version, and without any regard to how difficult this may be to do because I just don't know, but could we search by "current location"? I'm not super skeeved about location info stuff like that, though I understand some of my fellow fat fanciers may be smiley
9 years

Oh! And thank you, many, many times over for your hard work on the new version! I'm looking forward to giving it a full test drive!
9 years

Thanks Hiccupx, for all the hard work, time, and money on updating the site. I was hoping for a little less pink in the update, but its no big deal. smiley
9 years
12   loading