Stuffing

Sneezing

does anyone else have the occasion when you are so stuffed and you end up sneezing lots and i mean more than 4 in a row plus? is there a way around this? :o
9 years

Sneezing

haha yep I do and it sucks. It hurts when your full and need sneeze 11 times in a row and have a slight break and sneeze another 5 times.

From what I have googled in the past its just something you have to live with. Its just a reaction some people get. Where the lucky ones here.
9 years

Sneezing

This is pretty bizarre. I wonder why it happens.
9 years

Sneezing

I've never heard of this before; all those poor stuffed bellies being subjected to sneezing, so unfair!

I get that thing where you suddenly see sunlight and you sneeze? Odd how sneezing can have these bizarre triggers.
9 years

Sneezing

pumpui wrote:
haha yep I do and it sucks. It hurts when your full and need sneeze 11 times in a row and have a slight break and sneeze another 5 times.

From what I have googled in the past its just something you have to live with. Its just a reaction some people get. Where the lucky ones here.

Yeah pretty lucky lol, it's quite strange and a little frustrating to be perfectly honest

gainerfan1 wrote:I've never heard of this before; all those poor stuffed bellies being subjected to sneezing, so unfair!

I get that thing where you suddenly see sunlight and you sneeze? Odd how sneezing can have these bizarre triggers.

Yeah the sunlight thing always happens to me too and often enough just looking up or at a room light can do it too, when it comes to stuffing though it makes things really difficult
9 years