forum  extreme obesity

into slobs?11 months

Joshredzippo:
Have you experienced a daily gain cap? Like if she eats over a certain amount it dosent do more for her? I have a feedee eating a jar of peanut butter a day along with a half gallon of cream and 3 huge meals and im wondering if thats too much for her body to absorb at once

She might just be a slow and steady gainer like my wife. I don't realize how much she's gotten fatter until it subtly dawns on me that she's hit another milestone and become "too fat for X".

She doesn't realize she's getting too fat for certain things either until I remind her her behavior's changed to adapt to her gradually but ever-swelling body.

into slobs?11 months

Joshredzippo:
Have you experienced a daily gain cap? Like if she eats over a certain amount it dosent do more for her? I have a feedee eating a jar of peanut butter a day along with a half gallon of cream and 3 huge meals and im wondering if thats too much for her body to absorb at once

projectpolemics:
She might just be a slow and steady gainer like my wife. I don't realize how much she's gotten fatter until it subtly dawns on me that she's hit another milestone and become "too fat for X".

She doesn't realize she's getting too fat for certain things either until I remind her her behavior's changed to adapt to her gradually but ever-swelling body.

That didnt really answer what i wanted to know, thats good to know though, i was wondering whats the max amount of fat you can gain in one day in weight

into slobs?3 months

FangBang:
In fantasy terms I love the idea of having some poor soul wait on me hand and foot while I lay in bed or on the couch in super tight panties & a crop top that was a tank top which covered my belly a long time ago, my massive dimpled thighs at either side of me so my enormous gut can hang down & graze the floor. I sit there oblivious to fat & grotesque I am as I keep gorging myself, grease stains & crumbs cover my top while my mouth is covred in chocolate, belching & farting like nobody's there, my attention only broken when I've eaten all my food & need more or when my servant/feeder grabs my many rolls & scolds me for being such a disgusting, lazy, morbidly obese piggy who's only good for stuffing her face.

I think you outlined how I would want to live this fantasy out. I think the only thing that would make it better is you would still call me names for being chubby and fat even though you're glued to the couch turning into a giant heffer. Rp?

into slobs?3 months

LardOverkill:
Couldn't figure out where to put this thread, so I settled on here (since people that are into slob stuff usually are into extreme fatties.)
What do you think about the slob sub-fetish? Any aspects you're really into? Do you like it IRL or just in erotica and art?
In fantasy, pretty much anything goes for me. For IRL, I think body hair, sweat or sweat stains on a fat girl is incredibly hot. Also unapologetic belching, flatulence, laziness and messy eating is outright adorable.

into slobs?3 months

I'm actually into that sub fetish along the pregnancy and gaining weight but only on the fantasy side. I read that gaining should sound cool and stuff... But after reading some testimonies... I think retain it on the words or on a screen through morphing.
Anyways for me is would be a cool feeling being like that

into slobs?2 months

projectpolemics:
My wife is pretty dainty and cleanly generally, but as she's gotten huge, it's like she just can't help herself anymore when she eats!

She asks for bibs whenever she can when we eat out, because she's developed a habit of losing food in between her cleavage. And there's always sauce running down her face and down to her chin when she eats. It never used to happen when she was smaller...but not she doesn't even bother wiping her face because she knows I'll clean her up.

I never thought I'd find something like that attractive or lovely, but it's just such a good sign of how happy and content my fat princess is!
why is it only you who write and never your wife? does she have nothing interesting to tell? or do you concidering her as too stupid for give her own opinion or tell her own story??

into slobs?3 weeks

It's not that i demand everything down here, but if i tell you what i prefer:

i think women look better without make up. I'm not so into the Barbie look. Women have a lot of beauty from themselves. Make Up doesn't make them prettier.

I have another opinion on nice clothes than society does. I hate suits and so. It isn't as decent as they say it is and it aren't the most decent people who wear them.
Again, the real beauty is the woman herself. That's why i they they are at their best in simple t-shirts or tops and leggings. It's sexy when a woman doesn't do anything to make herself prettier, because she knows she's at her best.

I never understood why women punish themselves to shave all the hair of their body. It's not that it doesn't matter; it's better. Try me, i'm not bullshitting you and you probably find me insane because this is not what society expects you to do, but i truly love it when you don't shave anything at all.
3 page 3 of 3   loading