General

Any gamers out there?

PC gamer here as well smiley

I play mostly League of Legends, but I have a sht storm of games on Steam as well.
9 years

Any gamers out there?

PC gamer here (only ever completed one console game, oni, and that was on someone else's PS2, give me a keyboard & mouse any day!). I've got tons of stuff on steam, a mixture of old (largely stuff that passed me by or I couldn't afford when I was younger) and new (including quite a lot of indie stuff). If it looks interesting, I'll generally have a go at it.

I sometimes wonder how I'm going to get round to playing all of my library without somehow also inventing a device for slowing down time...
9 years

Any gamers out there?

I play ps3 games and pc games like sims and guild wars smiley
9 years

Any gamers out there?

i play WoW on the eu server hellscream, also play diablo, heroes of the storm and hearthstone.

currently getting back into counterstrike, and looking forward to the new battlefield game.

on the ps4 i mainly play fifa 15, ultimate team mode
9 years

Any gamers out there?

Never enough Borderlands 2. Never enough.
9 years

Any gamers out there?

I have a PC, PS2, PS3, Wii, Wii U, an N64, NES, all the Game Boy systems going back to the first ones in 1989 and the only ones I use with any regularity are my PC's and my 3DS. All of them can connect to our internet but I don't use them enough to set it up. I use my PC for Sims and my 3DS for Pokemon since that's ALL I've ever used a Game Boy for.
8 years

Any gamers out there?

huge ps3 gamer with tons of games i even played ps2 before my console got stolen but i own a ps3 now I play ps4
8 years