General

Fifty shades of fat?!

You know what's funny? There's research being done that I recently took part in. The end result of the research? It's going to be a book.

Luckily(/sadly?), none of the questions she asked me provided any content that would be the least bit salacious. Looks like we'll be relegated to the academia section long before the hot-housewife-fanfic(-riddled-with-abuse-disguised-as-kink-to-propagate-a-misogynistic-social-agenda... or at least that's what I've heard, lol)

On a serious note, though, can someone explain to me how 50 Shades of Gray relates to Twilight?
9 years

Fifty shades of fat?!

Ughh, I don't know how such an obvious gloritization of disguised abuse makes 40 million dollars. I never read the book, ALMOST bought it but decided not to and then read all the comments online about how awful it was. Glad I didn't waste $25 on the book now.smiley
9 years

Fifty shades of fat?!

Moved to general forum
9 years

Fifty shades of fat?!

I'd rather use whips on cream than people.
9 years

Fifty shades of fat?!

easy_es wrote:
I think people are agree BDSM in the fictional way , because the actors are good looking and stuff ... People focus/fantasize more on the sexual part of the movie/book than the "hitting" because they do not realize the whole think ...

But writting a book about this will be worst because girl can "fantasize " of handsome guys slapping their ass but not to be fed or gaining weight in any glamourous way possible because it's just againt the society's view and even they are some anti-conformist people rather to be thin/chubby than fat

I think you may have hit on someething here, and perhaps this gives us a key to where such a project could start.

One thing that many women (and men) fantasize about is food -- good old-fashioned fattening food! So could we capitalize on this in some way to portray feederism in a loving relationship where one cooks for and serves the other? I don't know. The fetishization of food is all around us -- in advertising, in movies, so why not figure this as an "in" to making the kind of project the OP had in mind?

Again, I have no answers, but just thinking about what might turn on a general audience and make this acceptable -- and what the heck, we've all got to eat, and many people want that eating to be much more enjoyable than it is now. Instead of enjoying food, many people see food as punishment -- diets, calorie-counting, etc. Can we portray feederism in a positive light as a way to free our appetites and enjoy life without guilt -- much like the BDSMers in this current fad.

Like others, I have not read or seen 50 shades, so forgive me for anything I misunderstood, but I have read about this phenomenon.
9 years