Gaining

"fattest" thing you've done

One Sunday about a month ago I just sat all day in my recliner, either watching netflix or played xbox and ate 4 - 24 oz tubs of Philadelphia Cheesecake Filling. Ever since after that day my love handles jiggle when I walk smiley
9 years

Tried to squeeze into a booth seat in McDonalds last week. LOL.
9 years

The other day I went out to dinner, and never once buttoned my pants. First time I've left the house with pants unbuttoned.
9 years

Gettingfatter wrote:
Tried to squeeze into a booth seat in McDonalds last week. LOL.

I'm surprised it didn't take you all week to get out smiley

Fattest thing I've done recently is tonight I ate two pizzas, about a third of a gallon of ice cream, and probably what amounts to 8 or so normal sized pieces of cake, and I'm still sorta hungry.
9 years

Recently? Usually when ordering food, I make conversational excuses about the quantity (picking up for others, having a small party, etc) to not look like such a fatty. When of course I'm eating for 2+...all for me.
9 years

LOL @ Oni.
9 years

On a sedentary weekend of gaming, watching movies and eating I grew to lazy to even reach for food. So I took an empty 2 liter bottle, filled it up with milk, syrup and molten ice-cream, duct taped a hose to it and strung it up next to my desk, so I could eat desert without having to lift up a spoon. Needless to say I emptied the bottle several times that weekend smiley.
9 years

I guess a lot of this is how it makes you feel. So this one may not seem like a big deal to most people, but it felt likely a hugely fat thing to me.

Having maxed out the stretch in the waistband of my favorite shorts but still finding them rather tight, especially when sitting, I was facing an uncomfortable day. So I discarded my usual belt, folded the waistband down once to put it under my love handles, and folded it over a second time at the front to put it below most of my belly, making the shorts quite comfortable. I threw on a longish golf shirt over top of that, and went around like that all day Sunday, belly feeling very free with only the knit top over it.
8 years

First I too shave my belly, though I didn't have much hair there to begin with. Second, I ate a whole pizza and then a pint of B&J ice cream. Third I fixed and ate a thirty five hundred calorie dinner. I hit 220 lbs. that night.
8 years

I was at the mall with a friend recently and we'd both made total pigs of ourselves and as we started to waddle back to the car she spots a public scale. Curious how much she ate she goes over and steps on, it tells her she's a bit over 300. She looks at me and tells me its my turn so i step on and got an ERROR. Evidently my stuffed belly pushed me over it's 400 pound limit.
8 years
12   loading