General

Deleting

If you are friends with someone and they disappear, it is probably for good reason, unfortunately. Either they were not honest about their marital status, age, gender, gaining intentions, etc. They probably got scared and left.
9 years

Deleting

It's happened a few times to me. A few have later returned and reconnected only to disappear again. It's a little sucky, but hey, it's part of the reality of the internet. I'm always glad to talk to them again if/when they return though.
9 years

Deleting

It's one thing to delete an account here, but another thing to become close to another member, and just disappear.
9 years

Deleting

I have had many conversations with members here going backsseveral years. Conversations about things that weren't posted here. Encouraged a big gain of 8 lbs in 2 days when we didn't have message limits. And then poof.The lady didn't delete in some cases. Just dropped out and stopped coming here.Or as in the topic. Deleted suddenly. In all the cases it had nothing to do with me. It was "real life" getting in the way sometimes. Or maybe bad comments or accusations of fakery on the site.Sometimes a spouse or partner gets jealous of good friendships and that causes inactivity.
But I truly believe it's not you Nomorediets260 that caused him to leave. Just as it wasn't me who caused my friends to leave or become completely inactive. And like You when they return I am happy to pick right back up with the friendship. It doesn't mean that it's pleasant when they go away though. I get very melancholy whenever it's happened.
Chin up. You're an Extraordinary woman and a Glorious Beauty.
9 years

Deleting

May I suggest getting an email address, phone number, text number or something you can use to locate him if he drops FF again.
9 years