General

I got new tattoos!

Just thought I'd share lol. Got my first tattoo and another one! In the past few weeks lol. (2 flowers)
What's everyone else got?
9 years

I got new tattoos!

I've waited so long as I was scared of the pain. It was no where near as bad as I thought. Going back for more!
Though I know what you mean it's hard to commit to a design you'll have on you forever
9 years

I got new tattoos!

how does getting bigger affect a tattoo? always been curious to know
9 years

I got new tattoos!

Well where do I start. Currently have 25: 10 stars across chest, cross on shoulder, tribal yin-yang, pokeball, 2 small stars, small cross, decepticon logo, tribal wing thing, 2 celtic knots, scout world badge all on right arm. Tribal wolf, rose, batman logo & nightmare before christmas scene all on right leg... so yeah I got a few smiley
9 years

I got new tattoos!

adreamforthedead:
That tattoo stretches out with the skin. So if you get a tiny flower tattood on your chest and then gain 30 pounds, that tiny flower is going to be a much bigger flower.

I think if you gained significant weight you'd probably want to get it touched up or gone over.

In regards to personal tats, I have two; four runes on one arm and some Gaelige on the other. smiley
9 years

I got new tattoos!

You've just made me want a deception logo so badly now! I've never thought of it before but it's perfect!
1Soundwave1:
Well where do I start. Currently have 25: 10 stars across chest, cross on shoulder, tribal yin-yang, pokeball, 2 small stars, small cross, decepticon logo, tribal wing thing, 2 celtic knots, scout world badge all on right arm. Tribal wolf, rose, batman logo & nightmare before christmas scene all on right leg... so yeah I got a few smiley
9 years