General

Who likes what?

I am a fit guy and I really like big girls with big, soft, hanging bellies!
8 years

Who likes what?

I'm an average sized man and I like fat girls feeling confident and happy getting fatter... And love their curves
8 years

Who likes what?

I'm a gaining guy who adores huge girls!
8 years

Who likes what?

I am a gainer, I like the size difference between myself and a smaller girl, but I also like larger women because I was an FA before I was a gainer. So basically I like both
8 years

Who likes what?

I used to be thin, now I'm fat, and I've always preferred fat women. As I've gained I've actually become a little more interested in thin gals, mainly as a part of my 'fat sub feedee guy/thin dom feeder girl' fantasy.

lush:
..so if I was to leave a comment on a big guys picture, you wouldn't mind?..

^That would be so cool.
8 years

Who likes what?

lush:
This is enlightening. ..so if I was to leave a comment on a big guys picture, you wouldn't mind? and yes I know im mature' too...

Given how few comments guys usually get, I think most will be happy just to have been noticed :-)

Certainly for myself, I'm a somewhat fat older guy who puts pics up to document them for myself as much as anything, but if there are even noticeable views it is a pleasant surprise, comments are a once a blue moon treat.

But then again--people can be strange, so no guarantee how someone else would react.
8 years

Who likes what?

I'm a slightly bigger guy, 6'2'', 250lbs (115kg) or so and I've got a bit of a belly. I love eating and stuffing, it's so much fun! But I also play a lot of sport, so generally even though I eat a lot I tend to stay at around the same weight. Although it does fluctuate a lot depending on how much sport I'm playing and how much I'm eating.

As for girls I don't think I really have a preference. If someone wants to feed me that's great, but if someone wants to gain with me that's also great!
8 years

Who likes what?

I am a fit, muscular guy. I like chubby to big girls. Just not into skinny girls.I like soft curvy women. I also like a woman gaining becoming plumper.
8 years

Who likes what?

lush:
This is enlightening. ..so if I was to leave a comment on a big guys picture, you wouldn't mind? and yes I know im mature' too...

Big guy would love to hear from a big girl!!!
8 years

Who likes what?

I'm a fat woman who usually goes for the lanky guys (although this is by no means a hard and fast rule, just a clear tendency).

Then sometimes I get the urge to make 'em chubby smiley
8 years
12   loading